Julius Twisted jeans sz1 Peacoat sz1

upsilonkng

Julius sz 1 f/w10 Gothi_k

Slim twisted leg coated stretch denim jeans. The jeans have long twisted legs, which when worn create a ruching effect up the leg. The front features two elongated paneled front patch pockets. The back has two elongated paneled patch pockets. The coating gives the piece a matte colour tone and texture.

Code 317PAM32

Collection Autumn/Winter 2010

Colour CHARCOAL

Material SHELL-92% COTTON, 8%POLYURETANE ELASTOMERE

these in my opinion are the best all time twisted jeans from Julius, they are longer than pretty much anything at 140cm, the waist is 39-40cm and they are super comfortable, by far the most comfortable and the twisting-est ever. And in the elusive sz 1 that Japan's been sold out on since the first week of release. These are charcoal but are a really nice dark grey w/ some coating to give it some shine, could be mistaken for black but a beautiful dark gray. I have the tags since I bought new from idheart quite a few months ago worn 8-10 times loved every second.. Sorry to see these go. At blackbird still $810 and no sz1

sz1 is for 28-30 not any bigger than a 30 will fit these but a 30 is perfect, the best fit. here are some pics. No trades unless you have a good Julius bag/ boots or Rick boots/dunks and are willing to go straight across. May entertain offers for jackets as well.

SOLD!!! thanks

Julius Peacoat from 07 Underworld, jet black and a few ways to wear, really amazing and comfortable jacket w/ Julius' usual touch of being able to wear no less than 4 different ways.

This sz 1 will absolutely work for 46's as well as 44's

s2s 41cm

p2p 47cm

I'm a 46 and it works perfectly fine even w/ a light sweater.

Sold!! thanks