Vintage style t-shirts

jake431

So I was browsing the book "Rebel Style" last night, and I am obsessed on finding some plain t-shirts that are cut in the vintage style - looser crew neck, with shorter (also tighter?) sleeves than modern short sleeve t-shirts seem to have.

Anyone have some good recommendations as to where I can get those - online or a store? I'm a Chicagoan, so it's gotta be in Chi-town if I have a prayer of getting them in person.

Thanks all,

-Jake

Quote:

So I was browsing the book "Rebel Style" last night, and I am obsessed on finding some plain t-shirts that are cut in the vintage style - looser crew neck, with shorter (also tighter?) sleeves than modern short sleeve t-shirts seem to have.

Anyone have some good recommendations as to where I can get those - online or a store? I'm a Chicagoan, so it's gotta be in Chi-town if I have a prayer of getting them in person.

Thanks all,

-Jake

--- Original message by jake431 on May 19, 2006 11:16 AM

strange cargo on clark sells plain unworn vintage shirts. american apparel also has 2 chicago locations and they sell plain shirts with a great slim shape also.

i'm not a mod or a rocker. i'm a mocker.

join a cult. www.culturepopartgallery.com

Thanks for the tip! I'll check out American Apparel tonight, maybe head over to Strange Cargo this weekend.

-Jake