FS: Naked&Famous, B. Son

Just picked up a pair of N&F Japan Heritage Weird Guys in Size 31. 160$ Shipped in US

180$ Shipped Worldwide

These are an outstanding pair of jeans, I just got the sizing wrong and got overly anxious to wear them, soaked them prematurely to try and shrink them up, and then couldn't exchange them. Really dumb on my part. That all being said, the denim is superb, and I'm only selling these to pick up another pair in a different size. These are soaked once for 30 minutes, and worn for 1 day. All original tags included but not attached. Offers considered but please no lowballing. Thanks

Review4.jpg

Review3.jpg

Review1.jpg

Very irregular wobbly selvege line, and that awesome looking weft...

Review5.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Samurai s5000bk Size 29 - Rare Red Tab, Lightly Worn, Slightly Altered SOLD SOLD SOLD

Skull 5010xx - Size 29 - Old Texas Denim (NOT new Pima Denim), Soaked, and Gently Worn

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought these a few years back and wore them for probably 3 months on and off. They certainly have some visible wear, but not too much, nothing that can't be seen in the pictures. I gave them an initial soak when I bought them, but no washes or soaks after that. Theyre the older Skull Texas denim (which many here on sufu think is better than the current skull denim). Most of the pictures are of the faded areas so you know what youre buying. Also, a lot of the creases you see in the thigh area are not permanent, just wrinkled from being folded up in the closet for a half year.

PBJ XX-007 - Size 30, Soaked, No Wear, No Wash, Butchered Tailor Job

SOLD SOLD SOLD

These are some awesome jeans, great slubby scratchy denim with a blue weft and blue warp. Sadly I took them in to be tapered and the "tailor" clearly didnt know shit about sewing or jeans. They took if off the inseam and fucked it up pretty badly, I took a picture of th messed up seam, its folded over and has a weird crease. That being said, if someone out there isn't too particular about something like that, these are for you. Or if you want to make them into jean shorts or who knows what. Pretty open to offers on these as well.

PBJ XX-011 Size 31, Soaked, Unwashed, Minimal Wear:

SOLD SOLD SOLD

These are Left Hand Twill, with a grey weft. Wore them around 8-10 times, ended up just not suiting me well, but they are superb jeans regardless (check the pbj thread for some cool evos). They have some visible wear on the backpocket/hidden rivet area, and a little bit at the crotch, and a mild shadow of a wallet fade, but nothing too drastic, especially considering how quickly these fade. I took pictures of all the significant wear...not trying to scam anyone here. For measurements, check the BiG chart below. Sorry for the shit pictures, nothing but an iphone right now.

http://blueingreenso...-12-10_spex.gif

Sorry for all the shitty iphone pics, I'll take some nicer ones sometime.

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Vintage Blue - Size 29

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wore these probably 5-6 times, extremely minimal wear, basically brand new. I snapped a picture of the only real visible wear, around the corners of the back pockets. These are normally 140$ + shipping when new.

measurements laid flat:

Waist: 16.5"

Front Rise: 10.5

Back Rise: 13

Thigh: 10.5

Knee: 8"

Leg Opening: 7"

Inseam: 34"

B. Son Buttoned Sweatshirt in Black, Size Medium, 55$ Shipped in US, 65$ Shipped Worlwide SOLD

Edited by Gold Soaked Afternoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...