Rag&Bone Selvedge

parachutes

looking for a pair of RB6S(Selvedge model) in 30/30 or 30/32.

anyone see them around? i will be asking a couple of people i know in the states to do a hook up. my best bet is probably calling the brand office directly, but i would appreciate it if anyone can point me to some other directions as well.

Edited by parachutes on May 12, 2006 at 10:10 PM

mauro is very helpful, and the denim bar is a great spot. email or phone and they will do everything they can for you.

Its interesting that the MD/DC/VA area seems to have good denim spots, although its possible the only thing that is different from other urban areas is The Denim Bar. I need to check out that spot in the district though, thanks for posting it

Edited by watchman on May 13, 2006 at 07:16 AM

Hey, I have an extra pair of RB8 in 30/30 if interested. Got them from Nom De Guerre in NYC about a year ago and haven't even worn them yet, since I'm working on another pair of RB8, Jean Shop, and Sorohikos...let me know! :)

Hey, I have an extra pair of RB8 in 30/30 if interested. Got them from Nom De Guerre in NYC about a year ago and haven't even worn them yet, since I'm working on another pair of RB8, Jean Shop, and Sorohikos...let me know! :)

i've got a pair of the selvedge ones for sale for 260.00.

in size 28/30..

PM me if you're interested..

www.turfsm.com Turf Shoes