# question

airfrogusmc

I was supposed to get a comprehensive list from a Levi's employee who helped launch LVC... but then he changed his mind because Levi's are paranoid the the info will help counterfeiters!

All the US original factories have single numbner codes. 6 is a common one, I can't remember if it's San Antonio, Texas or San Francisco. (there were other factories in Texas, and Tennessee). All Valencia St LVC, of course, are 555. There's two variants of 43 (one is 43m?) one is non-Levi's US, as is R, I think, and the latest jeans have blank fly buttons. Some current LVC are made in Romania (I think, I did post this before) but I've forgotten what their code is. Hopefully someone else knows more. I don't remember seeing the codes on here.. but I haven't searched!

with respect to LVC sold here in the US...'555' is Valencia (closed), '554' is a plant in SA, TX (Closed)...the only other # i've seen on LVC referring to US-made LVC is 643 or something like that...i think that plant was in GA or TN...

all levi plants in the us are now closed and US-made LVC are made by other companies, they'll all have the 'R' stamp which indicates they were more than likely made after 2002