Fs: Diesel Black Gold, Common Projects, Danna Lee, Phillip Lim, Bess

qnzsfynest

Hey everyone, I'm cleaning out my closet and have a few great pieces up for sale (all prices are neg):

DANA LEE S/S 10 Jean and Leather jacket $380

dana-lee-spring-2010-4.jpeg

11.jpg

DIESEL BLACK GOLD SHEEP SKIN LEATHER $850 (seen on User in new video)

Summer%202010%20Black%20Gold%20Lopal%20Jacket.jpeg

12.jpg

01092M027002_1_1.jpg

BLACK PATENT COMMON PROJECTS SZ 10 $150

cp1w.jpg

BESS STUDDED COMBAT BOOTS $200

13.jpg

PHILLIP LIM S/S10 KNITTED CARDIGAN $90

14.jpg

I will have the items with me in New York from Nov 3rd-Nov 10th (maybe longer) so I'm willing to meet up there to do the sale. All others I do accept paypal.

Fastest way to contact me is by texting 212.871.9389

Thanks for looking!

Just a warning to people who are thinking of purchasing stuff here. User qnzsfynest tried to scam me over those CPs I sold to him last year, opening a paypal dispute and a chargeback after I sent it. Thankfully both times paypal sided with me, so no loss of money but it freezed my account for almost two months.

EDIT: To reply to claims on the post below, the thread clearly stated that the shoes are a size 43 and it's curious that you never mentioned that to me until now, a year after you bought them. I don't really care if your stuff sells or not but please don't lie. Good luck with the sale.

pandaeatbamboo, I disputed the charge because you told me the sneakers were a size 9. Upon receiving the sneakers I discovered they were a 10-resulting in my disputing the charges and the reason why I am forced to sell the sneakers now!

Please don't defame my name and sale with your posts as you have lost me money and time. Thank you!