Bullet necklaces, pendants. Suggestions-Feedback welcome

keska

Hey howareyer

this is the deal; me and a buddy of mine are going to do some promotion/marketing for a clothing line and we have to come up with suggestions. We have got a lot of ideas but we are a little low on the supplies.

i am looking for bullet necklaces/pendants that i maybe could engrave later. I got inspured by the necklaces that SVSV is selling and would love white/silver bullets.

main_row3.jpg

Link: http://www.svsv.net/store/bullets.html

any comment is welcome

thanks in advance

Wanted:money

I like those bullets too, but they are too expensive. I have been looking for other bullet pendants and haven't found anything yet, but I saw someone the other day with a silver bullet with a gold tip, so obviously there are other jewellery companies doing bullets, probably at much more reasonable prices.

Alright, I'm of the opinion that Serum vs. Venom or whatever-the-fuck is the most ridiculous brand and clothing I've just about ever seen, but at least with the bullets they were trying something new.

Wouldn't be caught dead with one myself, but still.

So what are you doing? Blatantly ripping them off. You're not even trying anything new, don't waste your time. I agree with the last fellow, and on top of that if you can't improve or even change the product in any way don't bother.

And this applies to everyone who's thinking about making anything "inspired" by a 'brand-of-the-moment':

You think brands get to where they are today by ripping someone else off? There's a difference between being derivative and being a clone.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Quote:

Alright, I'm of the opinion that Serum vs. Venom or whatever-the-fuck is the most ridiculous brand and clothing I've just about ever seen, but at least with the bullets they were trying something new.

Wouldn't be caught dead with one myself, but still.

So what are you doing? Blatantly ripping them off. You're not even trying anything new, don't waste your time. I agree with the last fellow, and on top of that if you can't improve or even change the product in any way don't bother.

And this applies to everyone who's thinking about making anything "inspired" by a 'brand-of-the-moment':

You think brands get to where they are today by ripping someone else off? There's a difference between being derivative and being a clone.

--- Original message by Servo2000 on May 8, 2006 06:26 PM

I would suggest googling "bullet necklace" before you say they were "trying something new."

I know david, he's a nice guy and he's really trying to do something different... But don't go actting like he just invented (or reinvented) the wheel.

http://www.baskew.com

you like killing people? why the fuck would you promote that by wearing a bullet on your neck? you wouldnt wear a crack pipe pendant would you? i got a good one...knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-orange-nylon-rope-1-AJHD.jpg

its the new supreme noose pendant. selvage too.

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong

I've tried so hard to keep myself from falling

Back into my bad old ways

And it chars my heart to always hear you calling

Calling for the good old days

Because there were no good old days

These are the good old days

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on May 10, 2006 at 06:51 AM

i hope it wasnt me that got this thread trashed.... hahahahahahahaha

If you've lost your faith in superfuture, Oh the end won't be long

Because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it, And that would be wrong