sandals / flipflops

prima

Guest jeffvyain

i have some CRAZY adidas flip flops. they're grey and black with red stitching. OH MAN DO I LOOK COOL OR WHAT.

when it comes to some flops, i just get what's comfy and doesn't look TOO shabby, and sarcasm aside, these do the trick.

I like the Reefs that got bottle openers at the bottom... Also have a pair of Tevas coming in coz I copped them for cheap at Amazon... :)

I've have some Havainas and some Rainbows. Its too bad Rainbows are such a frat boy staple, since they're fantastic.

This season, I may pick up the 96 hours Infra sandals, but I don't have the cash right now.

I just can't dig the Reef sandals with the bottle opener. Who wants to drink a beer that was opened with a bottle opener covered in the shit you've been stepping in? And they're not cheap for some foam and an airbag.

Right now I just wear a pair of leather Reefs but I'm like the Tommy Bahamas that I've seen. Might have to get me a pair in the near future.

i wear rainbows . . . i dont care if fratboys wear em. i have a pair of tan leather ones and the off white hemp ones

. . . and then i have a plethora of old navy flips flops in different colors. real cheap, and everyone compliments me on the bright colors.

i have a pair of havaianas. i think they are overpriced, and look just as cheap as old navy ones after you wear em a while

Edited by sbbbjm on May 9, 2006 at 02:31 PM