FS: Visvim, Supreme, Wtaps, Jcrew and more

farmer

Papal only

Gift or 4%

Prices included shipping to Con. US only(will ship internationally if you pay the added cost)

Consolidating current FS threads and adding items over the next couple days. Think my prices are reasonable, but open to offers and trades...

IC

IMG_068xcds6.jpg

Offer/PM for more info.

Visvim Insulator Jacket

SOLD

Supreme Double Knee Logger Style Pants in Duck Canvas

Size 32 Brand new. Nice heavy duty thick and rigid canvas. With a cut more modern than Carhartt so you can size up without looking sloppy(or go tts and still have a better fit). Only selling because the inseam is too short then I'd like(6'4")

SOLD

Supreme Maroon Arc Logo from the current season.

Large/Maroon. Brand new never worn. Will ship in both original bags w/ sticker just like you ordered it from supreme.

SOLD

Supreme Heavyweight Flannel

XL/Brown Light wear, but could pass as new.

SOLD

Gap Black Chambray

Size Small. Brand new with tags still attached.

SOLD

IMG_2595bjgut.jpg

IMG_2597nuyt.jpg

J. Crew Chinos. Like new.

Left: Classic-fit lightweight chino Khaki tagged 32x34 waist flat 17" inseam 34" -60shipped

Right: Regular-fit essential chino British Khaki tagged 31 waist flat 15.5" inseam 33" -50shipped

Take them both for 60shipped!!! Retail was 161.08 w/ tax and S&H

Getting rid of some supreme doubles will add more soon...

Supreme Flannel. Like new.

Have a Large and a Medium. I'll sell whichever I get interest in first and keep the other.

SOLD.

Supreme Button Ups

Worn but like new. Great shirts, hard to come by. Let me know if you would prefer mediums.

SOLDt.

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

Northmarine Drive Flannel.

Great quality. P2P:22" Sleeve from Shoulder hem 23" Rear height: just under 30"

65shipped

cont.

IMG_2803vvsx.jpg

IMG_2810vvfd.jpg

IMG_2808bbfd.jpg

Supreme Crewneck sweatshirt XL

Made in Canada. Worn and washed.

Offer

IMG_2580nbfd.jpg

IMG_2581bnghd.jpg

Wtaps Shorts

Size 34. Excellent condition. Have a 32 that I like the fit of more. Would ideally like to trade for another 32 in any color.

Offer.

Supreme Chino Shorts

Size 34. Great shape. Could pass as new.

SOLD

IMG_2582bghyt.jpg

IMG_2583bgrd.jpg

Adidas Busenitz Maroon

Size 11.5 Got em to ride in. Pedaled in for one indoor park sesh and didn't work out. Great looking shoe tho. Cut the ridiculous tongues down. Could pass as new with a quick clean up, but gotta be honest.

65shipped.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tiger in negotiations. also have beige number nine in a large and black 3l same as the olive pictured in L. Would like to trade for or buy a Lapland in XL. the person that offered on the the Black medium 2.5 please PM me again I deleted our conversation on accident.

4 SOLD ^someone came through with some visvims, thanks! Not pictured, another Black(L) original 2.5 Nomad I might sell along with a large number nine in the darker c/w. Maybe more soon. A lot of offers on the Tiger camo..... new for sale thread with yuks, supreme, visvim etc soon

Thinking about letting the tiger camo nomad go at 800 any one wants to beat it you should let me know asap.

^Don't have anymore XL nomads I want to sell, but still have an original 2.5 ("nez" style I guess) in a Large that fits like a newer XL if not a little bigger... Here is a medium of the same jacket on me so you can imagine how a large would fit(6'3" 180lbs)

IMG_5895bbbbb.jpg