Santa Muerte Fall/Winter 2006 collection

derek

Guest sauce1

mexican shit is dope.....

Mr.Cartoon getting more and more popular, brands like lowrider out of japan, pRod and Nike....

This is good timing whether you think so or not.

someone took my niketalk name here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
^^ Yes, Neighborhood did do that. The upcoming Vans Vault line revolves around that sort of Mexican style as well.

is there a thread on this yet? cause i would like to see this

^^ No, we don't. As for now, we only have the t-shirts, which we've had for quite some time now. I'm pretty sure we ordered some of the hoodies back in August when we ordered the shirts, but I'll double check.

You can see the t's in the feature Hypebeast did here. They weren't as well-received as I hoped they would be when we initially brought the brand in back in August, but since we've had the shirts for awhile now, they've moved fairly well throughout the course of time. They are a new brand after all with fairly high pricepoints (in comparison to the other more popular brands we carry), so I expect great things out of this company.

This was done already...check out SASQUATCHfabrix from japan

thanks but i think i would probably do better with a mexican brand. japanese brands are usually small, and i am an american L/XL. i actually looked up that SASQUATCHfabrix brand after you mentioned it, and while it is nice i think it might be too small.

the santa muerte tshirts run a little small. i have a few tshirts, and my larges fit like a medium. so just buy a size larger...like the dude said, bodega carries them, elite, union ny and la, and headquaters mexico and vancouver.

and lance, are you going to get the sweaters they have for sale? the big cardigan sweater, i wana say its a female top. just wondering. thanks.