gravis - black box

mikaschwa

• 2 weeks later...

i know black box - in japan. i think exclusive. jono wood one british artist do art for interior. i call to get and showroom say in japan only - sprin gsummer 2005 collection. in nyc sugar head quarters and turtable lab have some. turtable only have ipod case. sugarhead have bags. they say all leather collection.

thanks jujubee. i went and checked it out. turntable lab are out of the ipod cases. i went to sugarhead and got the metro backpack - it's awesome. i've seen the bag before but not in leather and with the jono wood lining. thanks for the heads up. I haven't even been able to find it online. peace.

www.zappos.com actually does not have this limited collection. I checked it out and they only have the regular metro bag - not the black box (not sure why they listed as black box). The one they have is nylon/polyester, not leather and jono wood didn't do the lining. the girls at sugarhead did say that they thought they were the only ones with the japan release ones only. Thanks though.

• 1 month later...

i am fan of Jono Wood - he's fellow brit. i heard about this when i played in tokyo. it was hard to get me hands on any of it there- i think it's pretty limited. i go to turntable lab a lot but they don't know it. where is this sugar head quarters? hope they got one with me name on it.