2 Diesel tops, 1 Diesel Zatiny, 1 Uniqlo Selvedge

Smokin Ace

Diesel Zatiny 8ST Size 34x32 in very good condition. These fit like a pretty regular 34, no weird sizing issues with this wash. They also don't stretch a whole lot, if they're tight they'll stretch out to comfortable and not past that. They were always washed in cold water and line dried to preserve the color. I'm asking $80 shipped in the US. Pics and measurements are below.

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Waist aligned - 17.5"

Waist w/ dip - 17"

Rise - 10"

Thigh - 12.25"

Inseam - 32"

Leg Opening - 9"

Size Large Diesel polo in NWOT condition. The material is very soft and a tad stretchy, with really nice detailing like the traditional Diesel v stitching on the front pocket. See measurements below to see how it fits, Diesel sizing can be a little wonky. I'd say this fits more like a normal Medium though. $25 shipped in the US, pics and measurements are below.

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

Pit-to-pit - 20"

Length (collar to bottom) - 28"

Sleeve length - 8.5"

Waist - 19.5"

Diesel crew neck sweatshirt, size Large. In weight, it's kind of in between a long sleeve crew neck tee and a regular sweatshirt. The pattern on it is really unique and interesting, I'd always have people asking me where I got it when I wore it. It's in excellent condition, worn a few times and washed twice. Again, see measurements below to see how it fits. $40 shipped in the US.

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

Pit-to-pit - 21"

Length (collar to bottom) - 26.5"

Sleeve length - 26.5"

Waist - 18.5"

These are a really nice, soft pair of jeans that just never fit properly. I wore them maybe twice around the house but they just weren't comfortable on me. They are pretty dark and will show some signs of fading as they are worn (but they are not raw). They were imported from Japan so I'm not positive what the exact model is, I think it's S002. Like the title says, they're a straight leg size 33, made with selvedge denim. I'm not sure what the retail price is, but I paid $80 for them NWT on eBay. I'm asking $35 shipped in the US. Pics and measurements are below.

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

Waist aligned - 18"

Waist w/ dip - 17.5"

Rise - 10.5"

Thigh - 12.25"

Inseam - 33"

Leg Opening - 8.25"