nudies online

dpauly06

i was wondering what is the best place (and cheapest) to purchase nudies on line for USA and if any one knows about any stores that sell them in the central ohio area. also im still deciding between ralphs and svens, ive never seen them in person and was just wondering how much of a difference there really was. thanks

i also have a question about measurement, i measured around my stomach (my bellybutton) and i was a 30 then around my hips and i was a 33. so i was wondering which was the right measurement? and if i wanted a looser fit what size should i go, i was thinking about a 31 or should i do a 30?

Edited by dpauly06 on May 1, 2006 at 07:04 PM

The rise on the Svens is mid-low, so figure something between your waist and hip measurement. As far as a looser fit goes, with Selvage in any cut you will experience at least 1/2 size stretch, so buy them to fit comfortably and they will end up a bit loose.

You might also consider the Reg Ralph, as it is not as slim a cut.

how do you say fos5 is very expensive?

They sell at US retail values, and have free shipping... same as revolve clothing..

if you have to pick between the 2, go fos5 for sure.. mattias is a great guy and is doing nudie fans in the US a great service.

But... tell me more about this new customer 30% off coupon code.. i ordered some shoes from there a few weeks ago, that would have helped for sure!

Cheapest I've found is kitchener: http://www.kitchener.ch/html/en/shop/index.php

Comes from switzerland and takes 15-25 days for delivery, but they have good prices and selection that changes often. I ended up getting straight svens for under $100 shipped (they made a mistake on my order and gave me an extra credit). Normal price on them is around $124 shipped.

Quote:

Seems like there are still stores selling the old Svens though, assuming they didn't just forget to update their websites.

--- Original message by PG2G on May 1, 2006 07:52 PM

Nope, they're selling what's pictured.

They're just SSDry (Non-Selvage). But they're like last seasons Dry Selvage.

Quote:

how do you say fos5 is very expensive?

They sell at US retail values, and have free shipping... same as revolve clothing..

if you have to pick between the 2, go fos5 for sure.. mattias is a great guy and is doing nudie fans in the US a great service.

But... tell me more about this new customer 30% off coupon code.. i ordered some shoes from there a few weeks ago, that would have helped for sure!

--- Original message by jwied82 on May 1, 2006 10:15 PM

It is expensive, compare to international websites.

As for the Revolve coupon, I forget where exactly to find it, but it is on thier own site, and you sign up for thier newletter.

I am not saying that Fos5 is gouging the customer or anything, but part of the luxruy of ordering online is it generally does not matter where it comes from. If you go for price, visit Oi Polloi, they even knock the VAT off if you live over seas, and shipping is very reasonable.