Thom Browne - Gitman x Inventory - Sugar Cane - MORE SUPER CHEAP

sea bass

bunch of stuff that's been sitting around my closet for a minute. here's your chance to grab it for cheap ...

gitman x inventory oxford. first inventory collaboration. bought this at nom de guerre for close to $200. great fitting oxford with a very nice hand to it.

size LARGE

p2p - 22"

length - just under 32"

sleeve - 31"

$75 SHIPPED in NA - $85 INT'L

dscn3362f.jpg

dscn3361pp.jpg

dscn3363t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thome browne oxford. about as good as it gets. this was bought at an outlet or a sample sale, because there is a faint marker line through the inside tag. there are no noticeable flaws to this shirt, and i have no idea why it was marked. the fit, fabric, and construction are all spot-on.

size 3 (large)

p2p - 22"

length - 22.5"

sleeve - just over 31"

SOLD

sugar cane 1966's. awesome, traditional cut. soaked once, and hemmed at BiG. these have been worn MAYBE 5 times. i've been wearing the same pair of warehouses for 2 years straight, and it doesn't look like that's going to change anytime soon because i'm fucking boring like that.

34x34 (i used BiG measuring standards)

waist - 17"

rise - 12"

thigh - 10.5"

hem - 9"

inseam - 31" (i'm 6'3" and i can still cuff these. 31" seems short, but with a long rise like this, it really isn't)

SOLD

the left field nyc flannel. super thick, with a beautiful buffalo leather shooting patch on the shoulder. awesome flannel pattern.

size XL (definitely fits small)

p2p - 22"

length - 31.5"

sleeve - 31.5"

$60 SHIPPED IN NA - $70 INT'L

dscn3366y.jpg

dscn3367w.jpg

dscn3368d.jpg

Uploaded with [/url]

uniqlo oxfords. pretty awesome for what they are. these are from a few years back, when they were of MUCH better quality.

large

p2p - 22

length - 30

sleeve - 31

$15 SHIPPED/EACH (All 3 for $35) - $25/45 for INT'L buyers

RRL selvedge chambray. pretty rad chambray from a while back. had some random marks here and there. great beater chambray for yardwork or whatever.

large

p2p - 22.5

length - 31

sleeve - 31

SOLD

GROUP SHOT:

dscn3365g.jpg

i'll cut deals on multiple purchases. this stuff is priced super cheap as it is, so please keep that in mind before you PM me with a ridiculous offer. i'm not hard up for cash, just trying to pass on some savings to fellow sufu members.

paypal ONLY

• 2 weeks later...
Pretty sure I got ripped off here, I paid him 105$ for two shirts 12 days ago, and I haven't heard anything since.

What shirts did you pay for? I Payed for some stuff to. Pmed on the 29th and got a reply that he exused him for a slight delay and that he shipped it that day.

I have sent pm's and emails to the paypal address and not received a word in reply. Then his pm function stopped working. I am obviously hoping that the jeans still turn up. Like I said above, life gets in the way of stuff sometimes and delays can happen but it's still pretty easy to just send an email/pm to let folks know what's going on. Even just a quick post in this thread to give a heads up.

I just want to update this thread with some information. It seems that Sea Bass, A.K.A Logan J Heaney is a scammer.

He hasn't replied on numerous SuFu messages or emails, and haven't supplied any tracking numbers for the items sold.

He also turned of his message function on the account for a while so we couldn't contact him, it is now back on, so this is a general warning to not deal with this guy.

Ill give him some more time to respond on my last Sufu pm, then i open up a Paypal dispute, and file a complaint trough the FBI internet crime complaint center.

Never send Giftpayments!

Any news, anyone? If as suspect the answer is no, then I am ready to take action. Emails have been drafted to his college and I feel the FBI and his campus police need to be contacted. I think he's a dumb college kid who thought he could make some quick party cash by scamming some SUFU users and he needs to be taught a lesson.

Hi guys. I received a pm´s on Facebook from Logan claiming it is his brother using his mail and PayPal account, and that he´s superbizzy and probably is sending out stuff, and that he do a lot of sales and stuff on forums and is a decent guy.

So i guess we should hold on a little further more..