Nudie SSDS 32 x 32

• 2 weeks later...

These are the dry selvage correct? I ask because they look lighter compared to the pics on the website. Btw where are you located?

also are these known to stretch as much as APC .. or is the stretching minimal? And do they shrink quite a bit? thanks

Edited by im a ninja on May 31, 2006 at 11:42 PM

Quote:

These are the dry selvage correct? I ask because they look lighter compared to the pics on the website. Btw where are you located?

also are these known to stretch as much as APC .. or is the stretching minimal? And do they shrink quite a bit? thanks

Edited by im a ninja on May 31, 2006 at 11:42 PM

--- Original message by im a ninja on May 31, 2006 09:19 PM

I haven't been on the Nudies website recently but the last time I checked, they still had last season's SSDS hence it being darker than what you see there. These SSDS are more like the SSLE (Minus a Swedish flag).

If they're anything like the LE, they'll stretch like a bitch. (Mine went from 31" to around 35") I can now take them off without undoing a button.

Edited by Tabris on Jun 1, 2006 at 04:39 AM

The SSLE was a limited edition, made entirely in Sweden. The streaky colour of the LE apparently went over well, so they've brought out this year's DS in this streaky Italian selvage (rather than the RRDS Japanese selvage which is a uniform colour)

Personally, I want the RRDS in that streaky colour. I want that unique colour, but Sven's don't fit.

Thanks for all the great info people. To the thread starter, sorry for hijacking your thread. Are you still there tho? haha .. you have a buyer! i was all for this till i found out its gonna stretch so much.. oh well

Sven are the same as RRDS but not bootcut correct? just all straight leg?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...