NWT ADDICT camou hoodie SIZE S by Swift graf. artist.

aipume

sellling the hoodies at cost as it doesnt fit my style. not looking for any profit at all.

if you're interested drop me a message or send me an email to [email protected]

item comes with tags attached AND with receipt from Addict.

item is in stock and shipping from the USA!

BLUE CAMOU size S. 130 dollars shipped.

http://www.addict.co.uk/product/cat8/prod2481/item2482/index.asp

pict00361ak.jpg

CLASSIC CAMOU size S. 130 dollars shipped.

http://www.addict.co.uk/product/cat8/skuAM3701B/item2437/index.asp

pict00351lg.jpg

Edited by aipume on Apr 11, 2006 at 12:25 PM

A little about Swifty and the Addict Swift Camou design:

Swift Camoâ„¢

Derived from the hand drawn letter forms for which Swifty is renowned, the word Addict camouflaged by his unique typograghic style.

Swifty

One of the true British graphic originators of our time, his work has been hugely influential in music and youth culture since he started out in the late 1980’s. Fresh from art school he landed a job at The Face magazine under the watchful eye of Neville Brody. Over the past fifteen years he’s worked for Arena, been the art director of Straight No Chaser magazine and founded the company ‘Swifty Typographix.’ Between 1990 – 1995 his output reached a whole new level producing a diverse volume of distinctive record sleeves for Mo Wax, Talkin Loud and Source 360 including the labels iconic brand logos.

By 1997 he’d set up ‘Typomatic’ the UK’s first independent font factory, and with an arsenal of killer fonts to his name Swifty was firmly established as a major source of inspiration for young graphic designers everywhere. With continued presence in the music industry through work for Far Out Recordings and Melt 2000 Swifty’s signature style made the leap to TV, with clients ranging from MTV, Channel 4, BBC2 and Channel 5.

measurements? I couldn't find any sizing charts...

and yes, at least for the green one, it's a bit less than how much you would pay if you add shipping to it from Addict's site. And the blue one is sold out. Also don't forget he would have to pay PayPal commissions and shipping cost. so give the guy a break!