For Sale: Levis Skinners [most sizes and washes]

ktothe

Up for sale are Levis Skinners Premiums, In most washes and sizes. No rigids. The price is $80 shipped anywhere in the U.S. So, request a wash and size and i'll get back to you ASAP. If you have any questions PM me or send them to arrrfs at gmail.com. I accept paypal and can set up a private ebay sale if necessary.

No pictures because I have to grab them individualy from my friends warehouse, but they are all garaunteed 100% authentic.

Edited by ktothe on Apr 10, 2006 at 10:51 AM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quote:

Up for sale are Levis Skinners Premiums, In most washes and sizes. No rigids. The price is $80 shipped anywhere in the U.S. So, request a wash and size and i'll get back to you ASAP. If you have any questions PM me or send them to arrrfs at gmail.com. I accept paypal and can set up a private ebay sale if necessary.

No pictures because I have to grab them individualy from my friends warehouse, but they are all garaunteed 100% authentic.

Edited by ktothe on Apr 10, 2006 at 10:51 AM

--- Original message by ktothe on Apr 10, 2006 10:50 AM

Hey, pardon my ignorance, but what sort of cut are the Levi Skinners? I saw you're selling them in Supermarket and I realized I have no idea about their cut. Thanks.

http://www.universalgear.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=00525-1718!LVI&csurl=%2Fistar.asp%3Fa%3D29%26manufacturer%3DLVI%26

Thats what they look like. I dont have any photos of them personally because of reasons stated in the first post, and I can understand if you're slightly apprehensive about buying from some stranger onine, but they are 100% authentic garaunteed.

I was in the Levi's store and I can attest that the new Skinners are far different than the old skinners.

1. They are more expensive

2. the denim feels extremely light and cheap

3. they are streaky.

I am not sure if they still call them "Rigid" but they are not faded any, but likely wont wear in very nice seeing as how they are so lightwieght.

Just FYI. not sure what "Rigids" you have in as per the LEvi's people the original Skinner Rigid's are now nearly non-existant.

For the guy who asked they are Lower Rise than zathans.. slightly slimmer in the knee... with a pretty big flare like zathans... Nice, but I must say I am falling on the straight leg bandwagon so mine do not get the wear they once did.

I beginning to question your commitment to Sparkle Motion

http://www.4duos.com

These are the old Premium Skinners. Not the capital E's, which are the new skinners you're referring to, I think.

They are are really nice jeans and I would make them my everyday jeans, but alas i am also a straight legger.

Ive never seen the Zathans in real life, but the flair doesnt seem quite as large.

Edited by ktothe on May 16, 2006 at 02:20 AM

Im pretty sure I dont...But I'll check for you tomorrow. I do have 34x32's for sure though.

Shoot me an e-mail and i'll get back to you ASAP.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZktothe

• 4 weeks later...