FS: Sneakers: Adidas Y3, Skywalker, Vans Sk8 Hi Japan

US Size 8.5. Very good condition, bought last year, some of the rough "worn out leather look" texture are part of the original design (i.e the sides and the velcro part) and not due to wear. Looking at least US$130 + shipping

y35xp.jpg

y320pm.jpg

US Size 7.5. Very good condition. Bought in Japan, style not available in America. Never used for skating, still alot of thread. Submit best offer.

vansj8ne.jpg

vansj24xd.jpg

US Size 8.5. Very good condition, worn only a few times. Looking at least US$50 + shipping

sw9zh.jpg

sw27ag.jpg

Thanks!!!

US Size 8.5. Very good condition, bought last year, some of the rough "worn out leather look" texture are part of the original design (i.e the sides and the velcro part) and not due to wear. Looking at least US$130 + shipping

y35xp.jpg

y320pm.jpg

US Size 7.5. Very good condition. Bought in Japan, style not available in America. Never used for skating, still alot of thread. Submit best offer.

vansj8ne.jpg

vansj24xd.jpg

US Size 8.5. Very good condition, worn only a few times. Looking at least US$50 + shipping

sw9zh.jpg

sw27ag.jpg

Thanks!!!

They aren't beat. Those are part of the design as stated in my description. I really don't care about the price, just want this to have a new home. Thanks for giving me insight of the possible market value of these kicks. Having said that, I can throw in free shipping for those who live in America.

Edited by darkanimal on Apr 10, 2006 at 11:25 AM

• 3 weeks later...