FT: Dior Homme MIJ raws black and blue sz30 for sz29

dunglan7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jonathannrobert

fucking scumbag.

you lowball me for a belt and i give you a decent price and then you try to sell it for double on ebay?

you're so fucking classy.

^

I am here to defend myself unlike other people who stole items from people on here.

First of all I didn't lowball you and I have the emails to prove it. I made ONE offer of $200 for the belt that you were selling for $225. You accepted my offer within minutes.

Second I think whatever price I decide to sell the belt at is my prerogative. I listed on ebay as "best offer." I haven't made a profit but I don't want to take a loss for a belt I bought a week ago that doesn't fit me. You listed the belt as sz80 - 95. I am a sz90 and it doesn't fit. After ebay and paypal fees I would break even. But if you feel as if I'm doing something wrong let me let you in on a little secret "In Life" People are always selling things for a profit. DON'T BUY DIOR ITEMS ANY MORE! They are making a profit off of you. DON'T BUY JAKES, UMC, FOOD as a matter of fact. They are all making a profit. People who are selling jakes and umc for $750, well they REALLY didn't pay that price for them.

I'm not here to stir up trouble. I'm here to get things right.