FS:Julius, Ccp, CDiem, Ma+, Luc, Guidi, Kka, Devoa,

takuya

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: CARPE DIEM 6-HOLE REVERSE CALF LEATHER BOOTS SIZE 38 (FIT LIKE 39.5 - 40)

Not much too say! Sold them and just got them to stretch them out. But They're still a bit snug for me. One of the best CDiem boots, made from reverse calf leather. Not only beautiful boots, also collectors items.

The condition's really really perfect. Flawless. Just vibramed the soles. Take a look at these pics below and see how perfect condition they are (even the pics still don't do it justice).

Size 38 marked on the soles. Fit true like 39.5 - 40 (which is still a bit snug for my size 41). 11 inches out-sole

ASKING ONLY SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for A Quick Sale. (PP as Gift or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLD: M.A+ WOOL SLIM LONG COAT IN SIZE 44.

This grandma masterpiece wool/unlined long coat made by 100% the best Wool (really beautiful texture, like Wool + Linen + Jersey) that i've ever owned and touch, and the details are super simply amazing, designed Maurizio Amadei from early seasons (that's why it still looks like carpe diem/linea' s styles).

It's warm and best for fall/winter, or even spring weather to wear w/ light long sleeves. This long coat fits slim and amazingly w/ Frayed/Unhemmed details at the front collar/cuff/pockets/bottom hem.....Signature 925 Silver "+" insignia and closure.

Size 44, but best for A Big 44 - Slim 46 because The High Arm-Holes. A true 44 can wear it over ma+ aviator or ma+ leather shirt.

Condition's used, but still Very Excellent. Flawless

Retail's over 200000 yen. ASKING AS STEAL PRICE SOLDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD to Good Home.

SOLDDDDDDDDD: JULIUS GREY MOTO COLLAR LEATHER JACKET current season 10SS in Size 1 (SOLD OUT QUICKLY Every Where). To me This Moto Collar that is The Best Best Best piece of Julius leather jackets that i've owned (already got one for myself). It's just Simply Amazing (less details and zippers than the black moto collar 06AW). Especially, the shade gray color ( or you can tell it's gray or a bit darker than, or whatever!) makes the jacket is more worthy and much nicer/cooler than any black Julius moto collar jkt or even Rick dust leather jkt, just imo :D. But It's true.

THE CONDITION IS BRAND NEW W/ THE TAGS (NEVER PULL IT OUT) AND _7 HANGER (I MAY KEEP THE HANGER).

It's made by the classic super soft and substantial Lamb leather. And the lamb leather on this grey is the best leather from Julius that i've felt/touch (it's more worthy than the 07SS suede leather underworld collection that i think it's the best leather)

Size 1. But the fit of this season that is a bit larger than older seasons. Fits a 44/slim 46, (or even a 46 but should wear dozen dozen times till it'll stretch-out).

Again, The Color of this piece that is just amazing and so impressive.

The Holster is Removable.

The retail's in JPN 176400 yen + all the fees = around $2350.......(Sold out quickly)

The retail's in US

$3600 at http://ateliernewyork.com/

$3750 at http://www.hlorenzo.com/#/mens-julius/1/1

and http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Julius_297BLM13_Leather_Blouson_16425.html

The Retail's in AUS $3600AUD (sz 1 out of stock)

http://zekka.com/index.php?page=blog&cat=29

The Retail's in London 2400GBP (sz 1out of stock)

http://www.verticelondon.com/designers/julius_7/02julblm13.html

ASKING ONLY SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLD: 10SS CURRENT SEASON JULIUS BLACK SLIM J-SHAPE PANTS W/ TWISTED & MULTI-SEAM LEGS IN SIZE 2.

They're so awesome beautiful slim J- Shape pants w/ twisted & multi-seam legs. They're not really so skinny at the waist/hip and thigh as older version 09AW. These pants fit much better than older version and amazingly. Low rise and a bit relax at the thigh and the hip. But still slim and twisted from the knee to the bottom rough hem and the leg-opening is still narrow.

The Color is Deep Black and size 2 (prefer for 46 - a big 46).

Condition is new - unused (tried on for a few times). Comes w/ the tags

Retail's over $800. ASKING SOLDDDDDDDDD Shipped in US (PP as GIFT or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDD: LUC BLACK J-SHAPE PANTS in size 46.

Amazing J-Shape cut, Slim-Fitting.......Really awesome texture (70% Cotton + 30% LINEN), made by of recycled military fabric. Check out the pics below.

The color is deep black.

Size 46.

The condition's perfect.

Asking Only SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

++Here're a bunch of my own pics. Please enjoy:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDD: LUC Slim "LASERZ" Black Curved & Twisted Leg Jeans in Size 46.

Not much to say! Amazing cut, Beautiful denim fabric (cotton or raw denim, or something like that) from Luca, and awesome details. Frayed hem and 1 laser line runs on the front and another one runs on the back, and curved stitches..........

The Condition's really Perfect.

The Color is deep Black.

Size 46.

ASKING Only SOLDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as GIFT or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DEVOA SLIM J-SHAPE PANTS w/ Curved Legs and Half Double Layer in size 44.

I love these pants a lot. They're a kind of j-pants w/ the curced legs. The fit is amazing, a bit loose at the hip and thigh. But quite slim from the knee to the narrow hem. The color/fabric/quality are too good. They're perfect for summer or even fall.

Size 44. Fit TTS.

The Color is dark gray/green. The real color may be a bit darker than those pics below.

The Condition's Perfect.

Material's Lovely and Best Quality. Great for Spring-Summer. 67% Cotton 37% Rayon.

Retail's 36000 yen + all the fees.....ASKING only SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as gift or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TRADEDDDDDDDDD: Stat-ment Grey J-Shaped Pants by Young French Designer "Adeline Basely" Size 44 - a big 44.

They're just awesome. Really nice fit. Simply amazing. Beautiful texture (Dormeuil bird's eye dark grey wool fabric). Perfect for summer.

Condition's almost like new. Flawless.

Asking TRADEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or pay pp fees).

TRADEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FS: Devoa Silk, Linen, & Japanese Paper With Slim, Long, & Twisted Sleeves Knit/Long Sleeves in Size 46.

This Devoa knit/long sleeves is awesome w/ the beautiful texture (silk, linen, & japanese paper) and unfinished cuff, collar, & the bottom hem. The sleeves are slim, long and twisted (like Luc knit). The cut is amazing w/ raglan shoulder. It's light and perfect for summer.

The Condition's like NEW.

Size 46 (fits a 44 - slim 46).

The Color's Raw (great for summer).

The retail's around 35000 yen + all the fees. ASKING only SOLDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Guidi Classic Medium GB-2 Soft Horse Leather Bag.

Not much to say. Really Beautiful Bag. Heavy. Soft Horse Leather. Lampo Zips. 2 Large Pockets inside. Color is something like dark grey & brown & black. Really Big enough to fit 2Macbooks + 1ipad + 1phone + Chargers + Leather jacket + 2 long sleeves + Scarf + Hat/Beanie.....

Great Condition. Not any damages.

ASKING Only SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Shipped in US (PP as Gift or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLD: LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION hats/beanies/knit caps from 0910AW (not the 3D square one from older seasons). It fits nicer than the older version and look better than the older version ( it fits weird tho, really long on the top. Just IMO).

The Condition's Brand New w/ All The Tags (Material Tag, cleaning notation tag, size, etc) & Metal Wire. Never used.

The size is one size. Unfinished hem.

Beautiful Texture is 100% wool (i think it's super fine wool or somewhat) not cotton version from older seasons.

One side is Deep Black color and Other side is Dark Grey.

ASKING SOLDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Added: JULIUS HUGE LONG SCARF Current Season 10SS (297stu3)

Nice Huge Julius scarf. Awesome Texture. Beautiful Color (Dark Grey & Purple).

Material: Rayon Silk Cloth

Condition's prefect like brand new w/ the box. Used only once.

Retail's around $500. ASKING ONLY SOLDDDDDDD (PP as GIFT or pay PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no more julius leather in sz 1? :(..been waiting for sufu to verified my account, and now all the leather gone..:(