Fringe: Maybe Perception Is Reality

chantheman

The one thing that pisses me off about the show, esp the first few episodes, were the snide comments Peter interjects every single time Walter tries to say something. Also, the observer is probably the coolest character ever

Best show of recent years. I love how Olivia alternates between plain-ass, and overwhelmingly cute. Bishop has made me chortle on a regular basis, despite a shtick that could get old.

• 2 months later...

I find jumping between 2 realities distracting. But the recent episode with the guy who can calculate probabilities was really exciting.

Also, how did alternate olivia and walter + bishop travel back in time at the end of season 2? Do we assume alternate olivia was treated with Cortexiphan as well?

I find jumping between 2 realities distracting. But the recent episode with the guy who can calculate probabilities was really exciting.

Also, how did alternate olivia and walter + bishop travel back in time at the end of season 2? Do we assume alternate olivia was treated with Cortexiphan as well?

just finished this ep. crazy good