raw, black dior in smaller sizes?

chris

twice a day, i check:

-diabro

-ebay

-japan yahoo

ive NEVER come across my ideal pair. also, browns, and luisaviaroma dont carry my size. the wynn dior, and the one in nyc dont, and rarely have my size. basically, im looking for a pair of raw black diors (17cm, or 19cm, preferably 17cm) in a size 26 or 27.

if anyone knows of where these can be picked up, or could get me a pair, im willing to pay out the ass.

I was at Barneys in Seattle yesterday and they told me they would soon be getting Dior raws in smaller sizes. They offered to take my number and hold a pair, but I declined.

If you'd like I could see if they'll be getting your size, hold then, and get them for you whenever they arrive.

Edited by ruach on Apr 8, 2006 at 07:34 AM

Quote:

What up CSIRIP!

Heres what it took for me to finally get my pair of made in Japan raws in 27:

-Ebay

-Persistance (OCD like checking of ebay and all the above mentioned sites will also help)

-Patience

-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

That is all.

Dont worry youll get em eventually.

--- Original message by chromesquared on Apr 8, 2006 04:31 AM

AHAH WHO ARE YOU?

anyways, looks like im fucked.

haha, i was there at the moment luisaviaroma got a new shipment and had both a size 26/27 raw in my cart.... Then i decided to buy something else instead and let it go.

I can pretty much say that I regret it with every fiber of my being... oh well... at least I have black processed/lurex/cords now in 27 icon_smile_evil.gif