Cheap Monday/Julian Red size comparison

datsun

you realize there are like 28938749237 thread on "CHEAP MONDAY JULIAN RED DIOR SLIMJIM SIZES" I mean seriously, whats the difference in length? look at the measurements. the waist on cm differ so there is no definite answer

Hello,

FOS5's sizing guide says Julian Reds are 1" bigger in the waist than the tag. Tagged 28" are actually 29", etc.

Cheap Monday DRYs are insanely big in the waist. I'd need a 27", I'm usually a 30".

The washed models seem normal though.

my dry BLACK cheap mondays fit insanely SMALL, and i had to size UP, rather than down. and my dry indigo's fit somewhat true to size.

i hate these sizing questions. you cant generalize one brand (say, cheap monday, where my sizes range from 27-29). and also, NO ONE IS THE SAME.

Edited by chris on Apr 1, 2006 at 02:48 AM

All I'm saying is that a regular dry cheap monday and the dry black and the lattjo lajban model are all 8cm wider in the waist at 30" compared to my nudie ssds, all according to zoovillages measuring.

I agree that you can't generalize sizes per brand, and I'm not trying to.

I'm wearing 30" Thin Finns, 29" NS and 31" CM Tight (Could've sticked to 30" though).

Tried to button a pair of 29" Calis today, and it was impossible, hope this helps..

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever