Lacrosse

aleopold

Thought I'd give a try and see how many laxers we've got here on SuFu. Play, watch, coach, whatever you do this is a thread for you. Talk about new equipment, players, games, etc. Style, both on and off the field, is a big part of the game, so lets have some good talk about that too. Also.. Pics, pics, pics! As with any other thread.

I'll get it started with a pic of my game time style from early in the season. I play for Portland State University in Oregon, MCLA D1-AA team in the PNCLL.

19167_356676627813_519412813_5249924_3379502_n.jpg

pro7

hitman (not visible)

k18

sugar daddy

j-train

vapor

spoon:

revoX6

kryptolyte

I almost started this thread a week ago.

2191294940103229713S425x425Q85.jpg

2432921700103229713S425x425Q85.jpg

2258705570103229713S425x425Q85.jpg

In black:

Pro7

Maverik Dynasty SP

Harrow A3 EG

STX G22 gloves

nike speedlax II cleats

stick:

Gait chaos w/ hard 10d

warrior dolomite

Today is my last HS game. hoping to play club at IU next year.

^no, I don't usually watch games on t.v. I want too, but i never know when they're on.

won my last regular season game today. it was a 8-7 then their goalie got 3 simultaneous USCs and got ejected. the kid they replaced him with was completely baked. final score 13-7

^ dooo it! I played all throughout middle school, and summer before my sophomore year of high school (four years ago this summer). This is my first year playing again competitively, and it has been the best decision. i really missed the brotherhood that comes with a team, really happy i got back into it.

I know that the UVA Women's team pulled out a gutsy win today. Those girls are an inspiration.. Playing through everything they've been through.

But I do have a couple friends (girls of course) that play(ed) lacrosse. Unfortunately the school I'm at doesn't have a girl's team, just men's.

Lets get this thread talking ya'll! Favorite players? Mine is Max Seibald, dude's a beast.

NCAA+Division+Lacrosse+Championship+Semifinals+7KYkirEomwYl.jpg

no real favorite player, but im rooting for big red to take it this year, after last years BS loss to cuse.

NCAA Championships are this weekend! Saturday's games are Notre Dame vs. Cornell, and Virginia vs. Duke. Winners play for the National Championship, and all games are on the ESPN family of networks. Anyone got any favorites?

GO BIG RED

1440.jpg

Shit, I don't have any pictures but I played in middle school and most of high school minus senior year. Played D in middleschool (I had a titan classic with a warrior finalizer head) that shit was HEAVY AS FUCK) and played attack for the rest of high school. We pretty much sucked so whatevs.

Shit, I don't have any pictures but I played in middle school and most of high school minus senior year. Played D in middleschool (I had a titan classic with a warrior finalizer head) that shit was HEAVY AS FUCK) and played attack for the rest of high school. We pretty much sucked so whatevs.

We were alright Stevo. :D

GF currently plays for the UCSB team. Yeeeee Gauchos.

• 1 month later...

^ Pennie, board shorts, and vans? Flickyity flowww. What color is the head? I tried to play with marc this season and wasn't really able to adjust, but i'm thinking about giving it another go for fall ball. Where you play at?