FS:Adicolor W2 and W3 Us 10.5 uk 10 both brand new/2 MHI jackets and pair of MHI wing cargo pants.

Jontibloor

Hi all,

I have some stuff im looking to sell.

I bought myself two pairs of adicolor on release two weeks ago and am not really that mad on them. I have only tried on the w3's and havent even put the w2's on. Both are brand new tagged in the boxes still-and am looking to sell them back to superfuture peeps first at standard price.

i paid 100gbp for the w3's so they are at that price or at $175 for us buyers.

paid 105gbp for the w2's so again they are at that price or at $183 dollars for you peeps over the pond. both size uk 10 / us 10.5

adicolor14os.jpg

a>

I also have a pair of bnwt MHI wing cargo pants in olive. Paid £100 for them 3months ago and havent even worn them! very smart but just not my taste. they are in size small (which is about 32wait) and are obvisouly immaculate due to brand new state. willing to sell at around half price.sorry ive been lazy and taken the pics off grandism site-but obviously can send u any pics u like.

20051020184849z1824wa.jpg

20051020190402z4219sl.jpg

lastly i have two MHI jackets. Again both literally worn a few times. One black MHI wing jacket (tech jacket style)-size small (more like a medium) and a Sikh camo m65 waterproof in size medium-black again. Both very smart, and from the aw05 collection. Will take offers on these, drop me an email if u want some more info.

a>

test9pa.jpg

They are not the greatest photos i know... if you would like any more detailed pics of anything, such as the tags etc please let me know.

thanks all.