Raw LVC '47s online

Shorty Long

Yes, sure ain't deadstock. they're not bad looking jeans, altho I suspect the reason some of them are available at a lower price is because there's been adverse consumer reaction to the fact that the washed jeans are made in Romania.

WHy they can't offer the true deadstock online is beyond me, especially when they're so hard to find in the US.

I have a pretty good feeling that if you purchase the deadstock, you'll be getting a 'raw' jean. I'm only aware of two types of finishes for this season in the US, one distressed and one raw...I've never known LVC to sell a jean described as "deadstock" and it not be raw, unwashed with the tags, flashers, etc...

you might want to double-check before ordering though...

If you look carefully, it looks as though they just photoshopped the color of the distressed jeans to look raw, so I'd second the votes for them being true deadstock. Although, if this was the case, wouldn't it just have been easier to take a picture of the deadstocks to begin with?