Clarks Desert Boot - Fit

englandmj7

arggggghh

england, would love to post a pic for you but my stupid camera is still not working.

in any case, I've worn the desert boots with skinny jeans and they look pretty good, just as long as they aren't so tapered that they sit totally above the boot.

nairb49

Quote:

Do these run big at all? I wear an 11 in Nike/Visvim and most other brands, do I need to size down?

Thanks!

icon_smile.gif

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Mar 29, 2006 02:12 PM

I would go for a 11 in desert boots.

I'm a 9.5 in FBT2 and in most shoes including desert boots.

• 1 year later...

Do you wear the same size in sneakers as wallabees? In my cons I wear a 12 and for my desert boots I ordered a 12 but they are too big, so an 11.5 would have been perfect.

If in case you wear the same size in sneakers as in wallabees but your clarks are too small than I dont know what to say, sounds bizarre.

Your best bet would be to go up a size. If they end up being a bit too big (like mine) you will get used to it, and if you wear thick wool socks than its hardly even noticeable.

Check the Clarks site for a close store to you. http://clarks.zappos.com/wheretobuy.zhtml

I ordered mine online which was stupid because it turns out there is a Clarks store 15 minutes from me. If you order again though I recommend Village Shoes, they were $10 less from what I saw elsewhere and they came to me within 24 hours, normal shipping method. (Also shipping is free and no tax, which is awesome.)

• 2 weeks later...