Thom Browne BBBF Charcoal Pinstripe Suit 0

4363206494_c567696c86.jpg

4363206348_7f60f1cc7e.jpg

4362363875_381931b6ea-1.jpg

4434270638_19137d8588-1.jpg

4434271700_64da1ce984.jpg

sold

bought it off a seller that is on SF but through ebay and i never wore it personally

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece banker stripe charcoal suit size 0. A remarkable piece by menswear mastermind Thom Browne. From one of his earliest collections with Brooks Brothers, and unlike the Black Fleece suits currently on the racks this suit is almost identical to the main line Thom Browne suits in terms of quality and fit. The jacket features working surgeons cuffs with two buttons on the sleeve, double rear vents, fully canvased liner, slim lapels, and is a 3 roll 2 button stance. The pants are slim and have 1.25" cuffs. The inseam is shorter for that genuine TB look. The trousers are also canvased and have a 4 button fly with metal clasp.

Having owned a Thom Browne suit in size 0 as well, I can honestly say this is identical in the fit. An extremely rare find.

Made in Italy.

9/10 condition, it is honestly a rare occasion for me to wear a suit, worn maybe 3-4 times. This suit has been extremely cared for and has been professionally dry cleaned and pressed by my tailor.

Retailed for $2700 at Brooks Brother

measurements:

shoulder to shoulder: 16"

armpit to armpit: 18"

sleeve from shoulder: 22"

total length from back: 27.5"

waist across: 15"

inseam from crotch: 25" (it should be noted these have a high rise that sit around the navel, so they can be also be worn around the waist for a longer inseam)

*inseam may seem short, but i am 5'8 and 5'9 and when worn up high, the pants are only slightly cropped a la TB style. If worn a bit lower, they fit like any normal lengthed dress pants. the measurements / short inseam is very misleading (these are not capris or anything, so please do not worry

*pics and measurements taken from the original thread, same exact thing though