FS : dior homme black silk button kerchief FW07 last hedi collection

francojean23

all prices paypal as gift or add 4% to cover fees

north american shipping free , international please add 10$

DIOR HOMME , black silk kerchief from last hedi collection FW07 , worn by basically every model on runway , 2 button connection to adjust the size , worn a couple times , no tags ... asking SOLD

IMG_2129.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i will upload pics and show whoever is interested at this piece of shit i brought from this difficult asshole.

the metal button clasp has fan yaung 201 ...

lolllll

i didnt know slimane was that cheap wtf....

so franco jean your just an asshole....

i propose many situation for us to resolve this but you made it bitter and nasty so fuck you,.

keep the money man, your just a scam dude.

and oh yes i forgot it has 3 clasp not 2 and its not blue its blk silk with high quality leather not some crap from china./

dude post a pic. I am curious to see this.

so high quality leather is a bad thing? it says in the listing description and title that it is black, not blue

however, i'd definitely say "fan yaung 201" is suspicious. please show images to prove this

and if you are willing to send it back with tracking then francojean23 should refund you

hey ironman

dont worry i will upload pics later today.

plz advice in how you do it on sufu.

also i dont think hes gonna refund me we have a major slag fest.....

bstard called me a liar....

not impressed he was the one who sold me a fake item whom he tried to pass on as a dior silk aw07 neck thing.

not fuckin impressed with his attitude,,

refuse to refund me the money till i send it back to him..

if this was real y would i kick off with this much fuss and secondly why would i wanna keep it if i get my money back.

i m not scum like him to sell off fakes as real.... when he blatantly knowing that it was a rep/fake.

but thnx for all the interest

i m bumping all my post

ss07 blanc white leather eu46

aw05 felt pilot eu 44

also might be listing some new threads

aw03 ad campaign luster bag

ss04 strip destroyed denim jkt eu48/50

plz dont worry i m not like francojean23

all my items are legit and authentic otherwise it be stated as a a rep/custom made etc...

hey ironman

dont worry i will upload pics later today.

plz advice in how you do it on sufu.

refuse to refund me the money till i send it back to him..

plz dont worry i m not like francojean23

all my items are legit and authentic otherwise it be stated as a a rep/custom made etc...

1) you can do what you did in your sales thread and leave a link to a flickr or whatever album, or you can take the image link and put before it and after it.

just a note, your best proof would be to take a macro picture displaying the chinese company name on the button which reads "fan yaung 201" as you had stated

2) you may never have been cheated before, but learn to be reasonable. it is common practice even if it is fake to send an item back in order to receive a full refund.

if you send it back with tracking and he receives it, but still does not refund you, you should at that point contact the supermarket admin to resolve it

Guest jonathannrobert

I disagree with the seller waiting to refund until after the item is received.

I have had transactions that didn't work out favorably in the past for me, and I have always worked with the seller and received the refund before returning the item. If you are already having problems with the seller, it is easy to understand why you don't feel safe returning the item before receiving your refund. He should just refund you the cost and then the item should be returned with tracking promptly after.

However, as ironman stated, you do have to be a bit more reasonable. All of the posts that you have made are overkill... Simply posting on this thread along with in the appropriate Blacklist and Transaction Problems thread would have been sufficient. I completely understand your frustrations, as I have been through a similar situation, but everything always works out easiest when you are calm throughout the process. I sympathize with you and your situation and I hope it works out in your favor.