Fellas, meet a lady inmate!

DaBestSpoona

ashley-10840.jpg

Def CWG material

Vivacious female seeking engaging companion. College educated, goal orientated and very out going. I have learned in my 27 years, that it isn't how many times you fall down, its how many times you pick yourself back up. I am looking to surround myself with positive people who want to make the most out of life.

Race: White

Date of Birth: 3-20-82

Release Date: 7-13-2013

Height: 5'4"

Religion: Christian

Do you smoke? No

Would you like letters from both sexes? Men

Education: College

Occupation before prison: Real Estate

Activities in prison: Reading, working out

dont mind if we do....meat

katrina-10924.jpg

Katrina Vonner #W74247

VSPW

PO Box 92

Chowchilla, CA. 93610-0092

My name is Katrina, I'm seeking an intelligent, goal oriented, strong yet gentle, compassionate, loving, nonjudgmental man willing to take a chance on love. Someone special that can rise to the challenge of experimenting and experiencing the beauty of intimacy. Someone special that's seeking a serious relationship, who can see that my inner beauty outweighs my outer beauty, and love me for me. I am a very smart, funny, high spirited young woman. I enjoy life to the fullest. My loyalty goes beyond reason. I am capable of all types of adventures, my goals are big, my dreams are tangible, and I know there's someone special out there for me.

I'm seeking a long term relationship. My hope is my incarceration will not detour my chance at finding my special someone. I'm open for new sexual escapades, passion is the key to a healthy relationship, as well as loyalty, trust, friendship, and open communication. I am a woman at all times. However, I do have a wild side to me that is waiting for that someone special. So, if you're out there, I'm waiting.

Race: White

Date of Birth: 4-17-78

Release Date: 10-2-2013

Height: 5'5"

Religion: Gospel

Do you smoke? No

Would you like letters from both sexes? Men

Education: Graduate

Occupation before prison: Buyer for a clothing chain

Activities in prison: Aerobics instructor

My loyalty goes beyond reason.

^ I would bet cash that she is in jail for swindling/theft

They should be showing x-ray images so potential suitors can see the extent of the vaginal tearing prison has bestowed upon them. No one wants damaged goods.

I got a slap chop once,and it didnt operate as it should have, and I was fucking pissed.

I wonder why half these broads are in.

It should say why.

Reason for serving: Domestic Violence against boyfriend.

I thought that site was fake so I started looking around, on the FAQ it says all the girls are convicted felons and the site isn't responsible for anything that can happen if you end up meeting one of the girls.. I bet some dude is going to end up dating one of the girls for a couple weeks then come home to an empty apartment.