Howard Stern

LandoCal126

This is a thread dedicated to the life and work or one of, if not the greatest entertainers of my lifetime! Howard Stern has changed All Forms of Media, Our Culture, and more importantly has made people all over the world LAUGH. To me, making someone laugh is the greatest thing someone can do for another person. I can personally say that Hoard Stern and his collective works have made me laugh more times than I can ever imagine.

Use this thread to discuss the show, link useful information, post pictures, updates on SiriusXM, etc..

This is a thread for SUFUers with SUPER HOAWRD STERN ADDICTIONS!!!

Important Stern Sites

*http://www.howardstern.com/

*http://www.howard.tv/

*http://www.sternfannetwork.com/

*http://www.sternfanforum.com/

*http://www.marksfriggin.com/

*http://marksfriggin.blogspot.com/

*http://thehowardshrine.blogspot.com/

howard-stern-fist-logo.jpg

farmer - The Show has been on hiatus for the past two weeks for the holidays. The week prior to the break, Artie was on a "break" of his own. Assuming you have serious, tune in tomorrow (Monday) AM for the return of the live shows. I'm sure the Artie "Issues" will be discussed!

On another note, The History of Howard Stern Part III has been incredible!

I listened religiously for about three years while I was doing my undergraduate, and then on and off for the past couple years. Also listened when I went to high school every day because my commute was over an hour.

Howard really is a comedic genius and is responsible for a lot more than he gets credit for. I got around to listening to history of howard over the break...so amazing

I missed the recent stuff with artie, what is his deal now, is he 'leaving' again?

Let me just say that this news is very sad. My thoughts go out to Artie and his family in his time of trouble.

"Howard revealed that his hand has been forced by a story about Artie's suicide attempt in Page Six ("I was actually hoping it wouldn't come out.") and had to offer his comment: "I don't know what to think. I'm angry about it. I'm sad about it. I'm all over the place emotionally." Howard directed most of his anger at the worm who leaked the details of Artie's condition: "I'm pissed off at the shithead who got paid by – who? Page Six."

Howard hoped the story would go away and allow Artie to heal privately: "This is a family matter. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say...just remember who Artie is and what a wonderful guy he is...he's wrestling with some serious stuff...I only wish him well." Howard tried reading the Page Six item, but stopped after just eight words: "I just feel sick about this. I don't even wanna read it."" - Jason Kaplan (http://www.howardstern.com/)

Page 6 Article:

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/stern_sidekick_in_suicide_try_5m9Hwhn1OvpONlzbsiW3oJ

Wow...this is crazy. I didn't see this coming at all, I would have bet almost anything that it was an overdose on heroin. Did howard talk about this at all on the show today Lendo?

I gotta renew my sirius subscription...

Wow...this is crazy. I didn't see this coming at all, I would have bet almost anything that it was an overdose on heroin. Did howard talk about this at all on the show today Lendo?

I gotta renew my sirius subscription...

Yes Howard spoke briefly about it today. I quoted Jason Kaplan's summation of that part of the show today. It was not Heroin or any other drug. Lendo is someone else by the way. And yes, renew you subscription ASAP!

yeah that fucking story, I don't remember the skit on madtv where he was wearing the pig costume and I don't think I ever saw it. I always loved how artie dealt with Eric the Midget/actor too...and with George. That one skit where artie pretended to be gay and was 'coming out' to takai was fucking PRICELESS...

Jackie was alright, he left the show because he wanted more money and thought he had his own shit going on without the show...and needless to say he wrong.

Canada is so fucking dumb, Sirius Canada is telling me I can't get an internet only subscription for some reason...

Anyone hear Howard talk this week about going on Conan? I read somewhere that Conan asked Howard to be on but howard is too lazy to fly to LA or something, sounds like something Howard would say...

Yeah he did speak about it but said that he hates to travel (Fly) and wasn't gonna go. I am personally hoping that he does go at some point but time is not on our side...

That website is so shit, Ralph is such a useless plug.

Anyone hear the Ozzie interview today? I got my subscription back so I have been listening every morning...ozzie is always on point.

Howard's ability as an interviewer is massively underrated, he is better than anyone I know at interviewing people

Just some love for someone I am a huge fan of! Get well Artie!

IMG_0025.jpg

That website is so shit, Ralph is such a useless plug.

Anyone hear the Ozzie interview today? I got my subscription back so I have been listening every morning...ozzie is always on point.

Howard's ability as an interviewer is massively underrated, he is better than anyone I know at interviewing people

I agree the Ralph Website is shit but he cracks me up. Gotta love his role on the show. Have listened o the Ozzie a few times now... Still trying to decipher 75% of it. And yes, Howard's interviewing skills are incredibly underrated. People are scared of him because they "think" they are familiar with him when they are actually regurgitating things that they have heard from other people, who also have no clue.

Edit: I can't wait to hear what Howard has to say on Monday about the Oprah/ Leno Interview from this past Thursday!

He harped on the Leno-Oprah thing for quite a while Monday, which was good. He reeeeaaallly hates Leno haha, it's hilarious to listen to. Leno really is such a weasel though, he could have easily just said 'no, I won't make conan move it isn't fair' and the whole fiasco would have been avoided.

I was listening a while ago and Howard was ripping into Kings of Leon because he wanted them to come in and perform and they said they would come talk but wouldn't perform.

Ralph is funny, not funny himself but when he calls in hilarious shit always happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They really should have given howard more time, he was just starting to get warmed up.

Anyone hear the Harry Shearer interview today? One of the best interviews I've heard on the show lately...the guests have been lacking the last little bit but today's show was excellent

They really should have given howard more time, he was just starting to get warmed up.

Anyone hear the Harry Shearer interview today? One of the best interviews I've heard on the show lately...the guests have been lacking the last little bit but today's show was excellent

I agree he needs more time but such is Television. Heard the Harry Shearer Interview in bits but will have to listen to it in full this weekend. The guests have been lacking but Howard and crew have been on fire. Since Artie has been gone I feel like Howard has used the time to focus on people to fuck with... American Idol, Ellen, Jay, Oprah, etc...

Not sure if you go on SFN lando, but I can't even go there any more because everyone complains so much about howard talking about idol, ellen, leno etc. I personally really like it...listening to Howard hate on people (who deserve it) is one of my favorite things about the show.

Did you hear the clips of Dave attell at the AVN's they played a couple days ago? He's one of my favorite comedians (I watched insomniac all the time when it was on). If howard is coming back for a couple more years they should seriously try and get him on a little more often to sit in the vacant comedians chair.

Today's show is definitely worth another listen, they had some funny clips they made up of Roger Ebert saying shit about Oprah, I love when they do that. I used to laugh my ass off when Sal and Richard took the eric the midget clips and strung those together when he called in.

"eric what is the name of you talent agency?"

"eric the stupid...asshole's, craapppy, modelling and talent agency"

That was around the time he was dying to meet catherine mcphee and they were going to fly him with balloons...

I am on SFN but do not go on as I spend a majority of my free time in other areas. I don't really like anything about that forum. I agree with you on the Dave Attell thing, but only if Artie were not to come back... I am listening as wee speak and you made me smile when reading all of those descriptions. Glad there are others out there like myself.