The Pikebrothers

almostnice

Just received this 1955 engineerpant.made from 13oz double ringspun natural indigo denim,righthand weft,redline selvage,sanforized.

4195746214_3c3f04620a.jpg

4194986783_838f8edcaa.jpg4195742036_61b39dc601.jpg

4194974835_40b6849180.jpg

4194976759_c1498599b6.jpg

4195737792_0efb300b1e.jpg

4194990425_86913eaebc.jpg

4194467799_1880d703f7.jpg

the cut is slimfit with a high rise,inspired by a Big Chief pair from the 40/50s.

measurements of a 33/34:

waist 33"

frontrise 12"

back 15,5"

thight 12"

knee 9"

hem 8"

inseam 36"

nice idea for a new thread. i just wonder who else has some of their stuff. the pants look really good. big chief?

cool picks as always, hope everything is fine with you!!!

yeah,i am fine.do i look too badmooded?

the Tee that came with the jeans is really great,fit is spot on,fabric is similar to the Johnson Motors i own,its some sort of singed cotton in broken white.

neck label:

4195739104_3d6f58e860.jpg

it definetly is.all items I handled so far are top notch quality.the bib overall is my daily workpant since 6 months and its undestructable so far,doesnt matter how much I abuse it.I got an offer to swap it for a new one when its worn out but I suppose that will not happen very soon.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the late pics:

4253746328_e77e6dded5_b.jpg

4253747344_dd50e10787_b.jpg

4252978277_b61b6ebbeb_b.jpg

after 2 weeks wear the creases settled nicely,the fit stretched a bit,its very comfortable now.these also bleed alot,so i have to be careful with anything white/lightcoloured around me.

i just realized that i made it on to the pikebrothers website:

http://www.pikebrothers.com/2009/07atwork.php

just click the little arrow right above.

i am going outside now,wearing the engineerpant, taking the family and a sledge to have some fun in the snow.hope i can take some nice pics.:)

i was going to buy a pair of lvc 1947s but have been struggling to find them in my size. The 1955 engineer are just cheaper than the 1947s but are very nice looking. Do shrink after a soak or are they sanforized? Has anyone got a worn pair they have photos of?

i was going to buy a pair of lvc 1947s but have been struggling to find them in my size. The 1955 engineer are just cheaper than the 1947s but are very nice looking. Do shrink after a soak or are they sanforized? Has anyone got a worn pair they have photos of?
Just received this 1955 engineerpant.made from 13oz double ringspun natural indigo denim,righthand weft,redline selvage,sanforized.

first post. in the thread.

PEACE.

You gettin' paid for that almostnice? If not you should be!

not paid,but they send me some stuff for testing/trying on and i give them some feedback.

I love the fit on the 1955s! If only they had measurements up...

just shoot them a mail.

i wear a 33/34inseam,ia usually a 32 in most,but these are a bit tighter than my other pairs.

mine havent seen any water til now,but according to Fabian of Pikebros they shrink about one inch in lenght and a half in the waist.

pike bros. is the only non MiJ jean that i would spend my hard earned $$$ on. i love the fact that they are actually telling people to wear their shit while doing work(naturally).

cheers.AFAIK it will not be in the forthcoming collection,so i thought about to buy it.but with the biboverall i found my perfect workpant which gets better and better now,so no need to spend money on an item i am probably not going to wear.

Roamer vs Engineer:

fuller cut-loose fit,11 ounce denim,plain flat rivets,cinch back,suspender buttons

B-10:

i said somewhere before that the thickness of the pike ones is the same as my aero.after handling them again yesterday i have to say that the pike B-10 is thinner.according to the owner of Ridersroom and judging from original fotos,this is more authentic,which also goes for the pocketflaps of the pikes.

the blue hybridjacket is very nice.its their b-10 but the outerfabric is blue finecord similar to that one used on N-1 deckjackets,a little thicker than the olive satinfabric.