Express Jeans

kapay

I have a pair of express jeans that I just love the feel of. They're pretty baggy and long on me so the faux whiskers and honeycombs aren't where they should be. Anways, I sorta want to recreate them with a premium dry denim and I was wondering what people recomended. The waist is 32 [but labeled as 30] and the inseam is 30.5 and the leg opening and knee are 9 inches. And I'm pretty sure the jeans are slubby.

I'd prefer if the waist was actually 30 or 31 and that the length was shorter but since it's not bootcut or tapered I'm more than willing to get them hemmed.

Yes, it is generally more difficult to get solid detailing on a pair of baggier jeans. Just think about the logic there. Tight pants crease tons more in the tighter areas (ie. thighs, knees, etc.).

But as for your dillemma, I think you should just research the dry denim on the site and find a fit that looks similar to yours. I don't feel like diggin around for jean measurements for you. Sorry man.

Edited by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Mar 5, 2006 at 08:45 PM

i would say the lvc 47 501, they are a little slubbly, classic fit, basically almost an easy fit and straight leg. at least the lvc that i got this year 06 are in no way slim fit, jeans.. they do not fit like slim at all, i could use these for working outside and mowing the lawn they are that comfortable.

Edited by sbrguy on Mar 7, 2006 at 09:06 AM

Thanks for the help guys. I was looking at mynudies.com and it said the leg opening for straight svens in 32 are just under 9 inches while baggy bjorns in 31 & 32 are 9.5 inches so I'm thinking the baggy bjorns are more the right cut for me from nudies. [see, I do my research] I was also looking at the '47 501's since I go to school in SF but for some reason I've been too lazy to actually try them on. Does anyone know of other brands that carry baggier jeans? I was thinking more along the lines of something not much more than $100 but those BB's don't seem too bad at all and I was already intending on getting the '47 501's eventually.

Oh and does anyone know if zoovillage ships to America? Even though I'm probably gonna check in a couple minutes anyways.