WANTED: APC, NUDIES, ANY RAW DENIM SZ. 30X32 140$$$ TO SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHUNGY

I have a new pair of size 28 APC new standards that I bought in January, they have only been worn like 5 times since I've been too busy trying to get wear in my 501xx's. I did a cold soak to shrink the length to around a 33 and the waist measures a 30. I haven't worn them enough to get any permanent creases or fading so you could get the length altered (or maybe first wash will bring them down some more). I will be shipping from California so let me know if you are interested. I can take pics if you want too.

I have a pair of APC New Starndards that I've worn a bit. They have some wear but still fairly close to new looking. Never washed or hemmed. Size 30. I can send you pics if interested. I also have a pair of Rescues same size. I only wore them a couple times. Like new. Will sell for $140 shipped. I'll sell the New Standards for $100 shipped. I purchased both from APC store in SOHO.

Hi

I have all sizes of APC in stock in New Standard, Cure, Hipster, and Rescue. All brand new with tags. And I ship.

Price is $135. Shipping is $10 (store policy, via UPS Ground insured).

I take paypal.

Let me know if you are interested (email me). Of course if you are a true 30 waist I would size down (which I am sure you know). I am a 29-30 waist and wear a 27 in APC.

Thanks