NICE "BAPE" TEE................FROM FRESHJIVE

dagsolo

Straight up, the image just doesnt work. period.

thats like saying "Pharrell cant skate". No shit, genius. What's the point? i'm starting to hate all these brands hating on/ripping off/parody-ing other brands.

the best is all this "Tribute" bullshit. paying "Homage" to whoever and whatever.

Nowadays "tribute", "parody" and "hate" all mean the same exact thing: A blatant excuse to rip off something in hopes to ride the coat-tails of its hype and recognition without ever admiting it. Hence the self-proclaimed "Street-cred".

its all bullshit and im not buyin it.

Yo I think the the CREAM shirts are kinda racist to the first image with the hands with bling and cash is from the Jazz singer poster, a famously racist movie with Al Jolson in black face in it, he just added the bling and cash, what is with all the themes being about african americans, other than the bathing ape refrences....like the white riot shirt mixed with Rick James, the Diamonds Sierra Leone refrences, Knooses and the shit on gold fronts, clearly he is clowning throughout on hip-hop and black culture but where is the refrence from since Freshjive has no conection to hip-hop and black culture it is all white surfer dudes

well you know Black Culture is POP culture now.. And what is more "cool" than mocking what is in. I wouldnt really call it racism, at least not on the partrt of Freshjive. Its really a bigger issue about the ironic obsession with African American culture. icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Dress how You Dress and I'll Dress How I'll Dress.