Levis Capital E Skinner Pics

LIVENUDEGIRLS

just got these.. thought I'd share pics

They seem to run a little larger than the premium skinners--about a half inch longer rise and a inch larger in the waist and thighs

this pair is called justice

It has a nice greenish tint and almost feels rigid...

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02929.jpg

DSC02930.jpg

I don't know how else to describe these other than very soft and stretchy

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

DSC02947.jpg

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 2, 2006 at 08:31 PM

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 2, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 2, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 2, 2006 at 08:34 PM

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 5, 2006 at 12:10 PM

im sorry.....i just dont knwo about this whole cap E thing.......it seems like lecis just trying to cash in on the premium denim fad in a different way then their premium line by using refs to their history. Until I see something trully amazing I wont be completely impressed. Im sure they are nice jeans bro, not trying to be an elitist prick or anything but I dont know.....I guess ill hold my real opinion until i see em in person

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

No offense, but, I think they missed the mark there. They need to learn to carve a new niche instead of trying to make something that looks like PD&C or Loomstate. Levis also need to learn to stick with something for a while. Seasonal shit just isn't working for them and reinventing the brand with lower quality goods is definately not going to be their saving grace!

Carpe Denim! (not the jean brand silly!)

1123865699585_selvage_edited.JPG

Quote:

No offense, but, I think they missed the mark there. They need to learn to carve a new niche instead of trying to make something that looks like PD&C or Loomstate. Levis also need to learn to stick with something for a while. Seasonal shit just isn't working for them and reinventing the brand with lower quality goods is definately not going to be their saving grace!

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Mar 3, 2006 01:01 AM

I second.

here here...it seems that most of the new lines they try to introduce (type 1, engineered, capital e, etc) seem to fall short...i don't think they'll ever get anywhere trying to copy the copycats...in my opinion, they'd be better off throwing all their weight behind producing the best quality product they can with the models they pioneered...doing this at maybe three different price levels (red tab, red and lvc)...that's just my highly unqualified opinion

I'm telling you, the rigid strummers are the only good cap e product I've seen....and they are really nice. better denim than any of the other pieces, and probably the nicest fit Levi's has come up with in the last 5 years. For Fall, they are introducing more fits (skinny, carrot leg, etc...)

Red is still around, it's now the lower priced product of the 2....

None taken... I actually think they are overpriced (actually any jean over $100 imo is overpriced) and I realize the wash isn't spectacular, but I like slim bootcuts and love Levis so there aren't really any other options for me.

cant_sleep-Both of them cost 178.00 at the Levis Store in SF.

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

Edited by LIVENUDEGIRLS on Mar 3, 2006 at 11:47 AM

Quote:

I'm telling you, the rigid strummers are the only good cap e product I've seen....and they are really nice. better denim than any of the other pieces, and probably the nicest fit Levi's has come up with in the last 5 years. For Fall, they are introducing more fits (skinny, carrot leg, etc...)

Red is still around, it's now the lower priced product of the 2....

--- Original message by Blanc0 on Mar 3, 2006 11:27 AM

Can we see some pics?

I personally like the fit of the skinner. Hell if it is good for Dwight Yoakam, it is good for me. They have a tight rock & roll feel to them. The denim construction and quality though aren't close to as good as the LVC though.

Yah I have a pair of rigid skinners myself, I like the fit as well. The very low rise takes some getting used to, but its nice with the boot cut at the bottom, doesn't accentuate my chicken-legs icon_smile_big.gif

Before soaking I found the leg opening to be a tad wide, but I soaked them last night for the first time and they came out to pretty much perfect for my liking.

Is it just me, or do the Cap-E skinners in those pics seem a bit less slim?

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Those look exactly like my 501s that I've worn for about a year.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'