A FUCKING T-SHIRT

THEBOY

DICK2DIX.jpg

ASSLICKER.jpg

Yo, it's the dopest shirt ever, featuring all of your favorite t-shirt design elements! Misfits skull! Cross bones! Stars! Lightning! Ape head! Supreme font! Gold Chain! Obnoxious statement! Loud 80's colors! Its all here!!!

Madddd exclusive, comes in limited edition Safeway shopping bag.

For those that dont get it, its making fun of the t-shirt game. The same elements rehashed and mixed up put on "limited" shirts for LOOT, come on. Its just a fucking t-shirt.

Pissing i[your pocket book with an eye patch on like captain hook.

Edited by THEBOY on Feb 28, 2006 at 03:22 PM

It's a t-shirt all right.

Hmm, was this supposed to just be an internet joke or a real product? I'm seriously asking.

Other than that, I don't think the OP actually expected anything but negative comments. It's all fun and games, though. Yay.

HAAAAAAAAA

Lots going on here

Yeah I made the shirt as a joke for me and my friends but a lot of people have been asking about it so I'll be getting some printed up here within the week, *limited run*(!!!) because I'm too poor to make a lot of them, they'll run about $20. I'll post in here when I get them. You can email me [email protected] if you want one.

If you like it, thanks. I know a lot of people dont, this site brings people with all different tastes - cant make everyone happy.

I'm just glad some people see the humor behind it.

OH, and look for the next installment, featuring a whole new slew of "heat" and "fire" maybe some childrens cartoon characters too.

If you dont like the big FUCKING on it, just wear your bright pink Bape fullzip with it and zipp that shit all the way up when you you're feeling conservative!

PISS OUT!

Pissing in your pocket book with an eye patch on like captain hook.

FULL METAL 2006

www.myspace.com/fullmetalmfg

I know what you're saying. Last Sunday I was walking around all day in an old Hard Times Cafe shirt, and on the back it says, 'I like mine all the way wet', which really is a way to order the chili. 'All the way wet' just means texas chili with the works, and don't drain the grease, please!

I was fine with it, until my wife reminded me we had to go to church that evening, and sure it was a casual dress service, but I still felt really bad that my shirt had a big kind of sexual innuendo on the back of it. I told my wife that I felt a little sheepish wearing this shirt, but she was like, eh, it's the casual service of mostly younger folks in new york no less. I guess I could've kept my parka on, but it was pretty warm inside.