looking for mita's

rabka

I don't know if you guys realize this, but Niketalk requires an approval process in order to become a member. They only approve members on the first week of each month, making it pretty difficult for this person to ask a question like this without an approved screen name.

True: This might not be Niketalk, but it is really that big of a deal for someone to question where they might buy a pair of shoes?

I just don't think we should redirect all of these shoe posts to Niketalk, this is Supershopper, shoes are A Okay to talk about (on a limited level) in my book.

Quote:

I don't know if you guys realize this, but Niketalk requires an approval process in order to become a member. They only approve members on the first week of each month, making it pretty difficult for this person to ask a question like this without an approved screen name.

True: This might not be Niketalk, but it is really that big of a deal for someone to question where they might buy a pair of shoes?

I just don't think we should redirect all of these shoe posts to Niketalk, this is Supershopper, shoes are A Okay to talk about (on a limited level) in my book.

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 27, 2006 09:21 PM

yea true that. this forum used to be all about the shoes and not the jeans.

shoes are a part of fashion. let people ask nike and even dunk questions.

people here have answers

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by WhoGotMeIntoThis on Feb 27, 2006 09:21 PM

yea true that. this forum used to be all about the shoes and not the jeans.

shoes are a part of fashion. let people ask nike and even dunk questions.

people here have answers

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Feb 27, 2006 11:19 PM

Thanks for agreeing, I definitely think shoes make an outfit THAT much better, if some superfuturians wanna ask some Mita questions, let them! Chances are, they aren't trying to hype a shoe or talk about nothing but dunks...they're just asking a simple shoe question.

Cool.

yea i got mine from a guy that works at at sneaker store near me... i paid $70, and that was in november i think... but that was cuz of a long running relationship with this guy... it was pretty stupid but w.e

a few weeks ago, they had em on sale for $70, the price i paid thru the guy, and they might have them in your size...

let me know, maybe we could work something out

im in boston mass...

but was born in trenton! whereabouts in nj are you, out of curiosity?

but anyway, i dunno how much you were willing to spend, but if you wanted to pay for shipping too i could pick em up for you and send them or something...

get at me!