sonicvoodoo, what is this

dopefresh

yeah im wonderin the same^ but anyone verse in jawnz doesnt make posts like this

so there are a bunch of things i need to learn to be more of a well-rounded badass. you know, like james bond or some shit. list yours here too.

- i need to become more knowledgeable and experienced in cigars, even if i rarely smoke them. i might ask abu for help with this.

- i need to learn more about higher-end beer, wine and spirits so i won't be that clueless 21 year old who gets PBR at a brewery because he's too scared of premium beer. trust me there are plenty of guys like this.

- i need to learn how to drive a stick. my lack of skill at this (i can kind of start one up and usually prevent it from stalling, but i've only done it like 3 times) is just inexcusable, especially since i will undoubtedly need to hijack a lambo one day and it would be embarrassing to not know how to drive it.

- i need to take a driving class in europe sometime that focuses on emergency handling, maneuvering at high speeds, drifting, etc.

- i need to learn all the romance languages and german passably enough to flirt/fuck/etc with european ladies. maybe korean too, koreans are hot.

- i need to learn a ridiculously large amount about true menswear, suits, fabrics, suit construction, pocket squares, all that. i'll probably learn that by just perusing styleforum.

i will think of more later.