Digi Cam

fredfred

depend what you are looking for, if you want a really small camera, i would recommend something from the Powershot SD from Canon, The Sony also does some nice camera (i especially like the DSC-N1) or Nikon does also some nice one (i don't know their ultra-compact so much). but in that categorie, i would recomend the Casio Exilim Card, some of the smallest cameras around and very stylish and also take good picture. if you don't mind something a little bigger, i would recomend getting a Canon powershot A620, that's what i have. it got a swiveling screen so the screen never get scratchs, a good optical zoom and the best thing about that camera is that it has a lot of manual controls, something you won't find on any camera of the same price. it's a good choice if you're learning photographie or if you wan't manual feature without having to carry around a big SLR. the drawback is that it's a little bigger than a point and shot (but it still fit in my pocket).