the boxes

smART

ok - so this may be the wrong place to place this thread:confused:

i am a new user, although i used to jump around on the forum looking at the threads of interest.

so here is my stupid question (couldn't find it in FAQ or the like) - but what are the boxes right under your profile that are pink, green, blue, etc.

i gotta a coupla of pink ones after posting a question in the wrong place. does this mean i suck already?:(

ok - now i am green? wtf?

no one has replied.

i am having far too much fun posting for the first time tonight!

ok - now that i am talking to myself, i think i figured out the colors. thanks guys for helping me grown green.:)

no worries about the rep. i was a little embarrassed about my first post which wasn't well received. i was trying to post really quick before i had to work, and people didn't like where i posted. oops. so, i was a lurker, now trying to talk to folks who like what i like. it's hard to find folks who know what raw denim is awesome. thanks for the reply. :)

raw denim is cool to talk to with other dudes at work and start conversations with customers, i see 50 pairs of apc's a day just at work, so fed up.

if only i could work with APC's. i have some NC's that i am trying to work in, but i work with a bunch of guys who love their old navy jeans, and couldn't understand why i was frustrated that self edge was sold out of the FH F3001's when there was a sale. they just didn't get it. worst part is - my friends, whom are mostly artisits - don't get it either. so i just hang out at the local and only boutique worth going to in my area and talk to the guys there.

the boxes actually run this joint

i know. i kept reading about rep when i lurked - but i didn't have an account - so i was just a little confused when i started. i want mad rep.:cool:

does rep really 'run this joint'?

i don't think anyone pays much attention to it anymore really

hope not because i don't think i'm doing too well my first day. i recognize a lot of the posters and one that i like negged me. so i negged him back. ;)

see under your name... rep power 0

and last time i looked down my pants i wasnt a him

welcome to the future

well - i see i am in the future. first day "on" the post. and yes, i do remember you. i can't always put names and faces/outfits together. but you do dress well - so the neg rep wasn't for that. in terms of females, i like your outfits (original), therelativity, and beatte the most. i actually dress more like the guys on here.

so, i am at a nice 0. may stay, may not. but it's actually nice to actually talk to folk. no hate i hope.

^^^

Wait... are you saying you are a girl?:confused:

What is more important is whether you spit.

this is some funny shit.

but yeah - i think this thread is about used up. thanks for the welcome. :)