Wings + Horns F/W 2009

larssss

where's the W+H fall thread, that's what I want to know? Too lazy to make it myself.

Here you go buddy.

W+H Official Pictures:

wingshorns-fw09.png

26.jpg

25.jpg31.jpg

27.jpg

wh_22.png

Discuss:

I've picked up the Chino's this season and am very impressed. Pretty much the best pair of pants I've ever put on. I'd suggest trying them on if you can. Take note that inseam is quite sort on them, so if you are a tall/lanky fellow these might not work for you.

I really wish W+H outer wear fit well. But Jeans/Pants are all awesome.

are you talking about the stuff from spring? it was kinda all over the place. They've definitely solved those issues with the fall collection though, at least for my body type.

where can I get W+H pants online? Looking for the chinos.

Roden Gray still has some as well, shoot them an email

i heard they run small is it true? undecided between XS and S at the moment.

The thermals do run a bit small, size up.

are you talking about the stuff from spring? it was kinda all over the place. They've definitely solved those issues with the fall collection though, at least for my body type.

Roden Gray still has some as well, shoot them an email

The thermals do run a bit small, size up.

Everything I've ever tried on has fit way too snug in the shoulders. Im generally an XS and the shoulders are too tight, but the body balloons out. You can even see it in the pics up there. This still rings true for the A/W stuff I've tried on at nomad.

Everything I've ever tried on has fit way too snug in the shoulders. Im generally an XS and the shoulders are too tight, but the body balloons out. You can even see it in the pics up there. This still rings true for the A/W stuff I've tried on at nomad.

I know what your talking about in the pictures, but I really didn't see any ballooning when I tried the fall stuff on.But then again I'm not an XS, different body types I guess, fits can't work for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...