FS: Carhartt (Euro) jacket and Nudie shirt

mauser

BOTH ITEMS NOW SOLD

Hi guys,

Have two items for sale now. Both are used but in very good condition. Lots of life to go and come from a smoke and pet free house. Both are now somewhat too large for my current liking.

First off a Carhartt dark green jacket.

This one is a waterproof, imo indestructible jacket. Zippers in armpits for some extra ventilation, hood with a front eye-shade, a cell phone pocket in one sleeve. Some drawstrings (hood, hem) too. Raglan shoulder. It's from their Euro line.

Measurements as follows: chest 58 cms, waist 56 cms, pit to cuff ca. 60 cm, pit to hem ca. 41 cm (both very hard to measure..), length 71,5 (not including hood). Tagged size S.

Second a Nudie checked western shirt.

Two front pockets, nice Nudie buttons, very soft cotton. Overall a very nice shirt I would not hesitate a second to keep if it fitted me a little better.

Measurements as follows: chest 53,5 cms, waist 51 cms, shoulder 42,5 cm, total length from bottom of collar 72 cms, sleeve 66 cm, pit to hem 42,5 cms. Tagged size M.

You can find photos of the items from here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mauser_hki/sets/72157622184429900/

Asking price for Carhartt is SOLD- THANKS!and for Nudie it's SOLD -THANKS!. I'm located in Helsinki, Finland.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

interestingly enough, my company has a big manufacturing plant down in Alabama, and while I was down there pretending to drive the firetruck we have for emergency purposes, I noticed that all the dudes working outside were rocking fly carhartt jackets. It was pretty cool.

By that I mean, the firetruck was cool, and the fact that our guys working looked fly was pretty cool too.

Free bump.