WTB Sugar Cane 1947

boogaloo

Hello, I bought a pair of Sugar Cane 1947 jeans on Ebay a couple of months back and I am of the opinion that they are the best jeans I have ever owned. I think I paid around $180 for them shipped to the UK from an Ebayer in Japan.They reminded me of the Levis that I used to get when I was a kid, 30 odd years ago. Nothing like the garbage which is on the shelves in most regular Levi's stores that I have come across today. I would say the LVC stuff is pretty good though IMHO

I am looking for another pair of Sugar Cane 1947 jeans with the arcuate stitching, red tab and size 38/36. The jeans which I have right now, which are the exact size I need, are SC40285-025. The jeans I have are black and I am looking for blue hard washed or well worn in.

I am also considering similar brands (Samurai, Studio D'Artisan) which have the same fit and feel as these Sugar Canes.

This forum has brought back my faith that quality products are still being made and appreciated.

I considered buying them from Self Edge or History Preservation but the prices are a little too high for me and they also don't seem to have ones with the arcuate stitching and red tab.

Shoot these guys and email in simple english. They communicate well and will accept paypal.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc41947a/

The ones pictured don't have arc and tabs, but you might be able to get them to ship the arcs and tabs version to you. The price will probably work out to about $180.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sugar-Cane-1947-Vintage-Jeans-36-Selvage-Black-Denim_W0QQitemZ130326832543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item1e5815a59f&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Hello, I bought a pair of Sugar Cane 1947 jeans on Ebay a couple of months back and I am of the opinion that they are the best jeans I have ever owned. I think I paid around $180 for them shipped to the UK from an Ebayer in Japan.They reminded me of the Levis that I used to get when I was a kid, 30 odd years ago. Nothing like the garbage which is on the shelves in most regular Levi's stores that I have come across today. I would say the LVC stuff is pretty good though IMHO

I am looking for another pair of Sugar Cane 1947 jeans with the arcuate stitching, red tab and size 38/36. The jeans which I have right now, which are the exact size I need, are SC40285-025. The jeans I have are black and I am looking for blue hard washed or well worn in.

I am also considering similar brands (Samurai, Studio D'Artisan) which have the same fit and feel as these Sugar Canes.

This forum has brought back my faith that quality products are still being made and appreciated.

I considered buying them from Self Edge or History Preservation but the prices are a little too high for me and they also don't seem to have ones with the arcuate stitching and red tab.

Hello, I use google translate and can't seem to see the email address to contact them here. Do you happen to have the contact email please. Thanks

Shoot these guys and email in simple english. They communicate well and will accept paypal.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/sc41947a/

The ones pictured don't have arc and tabs, but you might be able to get them to ship the arcs and tabs version to you. The price will probably work out to about $180.

While they are purrty, the red tab and arcuates don't define the jeans. If you can find them without tab and arcuate, pick them up or just hit up RivetHead.