Question about fake bape hoodies

haehaedori

It's not about supporting nigo or not supporting nigo... I may come of as a snob here, but if you can't afford the real deal, then you're most likely not going to match the brands aesthetic and degrade the brand. See Burberry in England in around 2000 when every chav was decked out in fake nova check hat, scarves, cell phone holders, keychains, shirts etc. Burberry even stopped producing many items with the nova check pattern to try and curb that.

Get what I'm saying...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 16, 2006 at 11:00 AM

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

It's not about supporting nigo or not supporting nigo... I may come of as a snob here, but if you can't afford the real deal, then you're most likely not going to match the brands aesthetic and degrade the brand. See Burberry in England in around 2000 when every chav was decked out in fake nova check hat, scarves, cell phone holders, keychains, shirts etc. Burberry even stopped producing many items with the nova check pattern to try and curb that.

Get what I'm saying...

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 16, 2006 10:59 AM

I don't think that comment was you being a snob, I agree 100%...seriously if you're just going to get the fakes, why even bother.