Pharrell's jeans (What model are these?)

Guest Fade to Black

Guest Fade to Black

Hey guys,

I've noticed that recently, Pharrell is always wearing this same pair of jeans in every appearance/performance he's at...but I can't figure out for the life of me what style they are. Apparently they're some kind of Levi's (LVC I'm guessing), is this a specific year model or are they just some jeans that have been worn into the ground?

here's a pic:

56670881.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CEFC562EF365869A38

(picture from Getty Images)

Edited by Fade to Black on Feb 13, 2006 at 05:12 PM

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

I know his old ones (1+ years agao) he ALWAYS used to rock were EVISU EU-ED. Not sure about these though..

--- Original message by NERD on Feb 14, 2006 02:27 AM

yeah im pretty sure the ones in the pic i posted are Levi's...i saw another pic of him at a performance where the back pocket was showing, it was the Levi's logo but slightly different from the one today (the arcs look smaller and were white i think)...so I'm guessing they're LVC? Could be some Japan repro company but since i'm not familiar with those i can't call it.

Quote:
Quote:

I know his old ones (1+ years agao) he ALWAYS used to rock were EVISU EU-ED. Not sure about these though..

yeah im pretty sure the ones in the pic i posted are Levi's...i saw another pic of him at a performance where the back pocket was showing, it was the Levi's logo but slightly different from the one today (the arcs look smaller and were white i think)...so I'm guessing they're LVC? Could be some Japan repro company but since i'm not familiar with those i can't call it.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Feb 14, 2006 07:44 PM

Yeh, even the Sugarcane logo is similar to the Levi's.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Feb 14, 2006 07:44 PM

Yeh, even the Sugarcane logo is similar to the Levi's arcuate. SOO many japanese repro co.'s out there.