winter footwear?

alexandersforum

Skate shoes are really thick so they are really warm.

Or extra socks...

Personally for the real snowy days I have some I-Path Wallabe looking joints... They are real warm and thick but they are slippery on the ice.

I hate boots.

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting. - Lil Weezy

Both Vans and Adidas is has released wintersneakers in Europe. The inside is filled with wool. I`m going to pick up a pair of them Vans myself...

Sorell and Polo have nice duck boots. But the nice Polo boots are only for the Us market. I`m gonna pick up a pair of them Sorell myself...

Its snowing in Norway these days...

Camper have some groovy Inuit Indian inspired boots this winter. Not to everyone's taste but they are very warm and comfortable.

Or, Trickers on Jermyn Street in London do Brogue boots. Couple those with a pair of cashmere socks and your lower extremties will feel as warm as a piece of toast.

hmm, the sorel boots isn´tt my thing. Reminds me of some boots I got for christmas when I was 9 or 10. -didn´t like them then...

I had a look at the Adidas Forum Sheep too, no! I like Forum´s but the fluffy stuff will have to go! It´s probably nice and warm, but they look a little too girly...

What are the Vans like? Do you have a name of the model, or even better a link?

Thanks for all the suggestions, -keep em coming!

try vans.com.... I know it is named LX, there is a slip on LX, and a half cab LX.

Someone is pumping camper in this forum? What a f....?

Why don`t you get your self a giant flosshat, tie your campers, buy yourself a guitar and get a spot in the street and start singing 4none blondes songs?

My suggestion is that you leave the campers alone

I'm struggling with the same problem myself... I don't want to wear any of those Merrell/casual winter boot type thingies, or Timberlands (or the look-a-likes), because they look wack and every other guy seems to be wearing them. On the other hand, I don't want to constantly be sliding and freezing my a** (or toes...) off. The Adidas might be okay, but it's close to 300 Euros here.