FS : ☆☆☆ A Knitting Zip-up Jacket and a Pendleton Shirt ☆☆☆

vootzilla

1.) $25 shipped in CONUS!! This is a nice zip-up jacket. I bought this not long ago brand new but I only wore it once inside my house. It doesn't fit me well so I'm letting it go to some one else. This is tagged in size "Small". However, I've put the detailed measurements below.

shoulder to shoulder : 18"

underarm to underarm: 19"

sleeve (top of shoulder to end of cuff): 26"

bottom of collar to hem (back): 26.5"

IMG_0147-1.jpg

IMG_0148-3.jpg

2.)SOLD!!! $20 shipped in CONUS!!Pendleton shirts are known for their superior quality, style, and construction, here is a great example. This vintage, snap-front western shirt is super-soft and lightweight, in an earthy combination of blue, green, and tan, with bias-patterned, snap-front "V" pockets, western shoulders, a lined yoke and snap-back, and pearlized snaps. The shirt is in great condition, with the only noted flaw being that the very bottom snap is missing, this isn't noticeable, especially when worn open. There are no tears or stains, and all other buttons are intact.

This shirt is tagged as a size medium, but please see below for precise measurements, as the tagged size is no longer accurate. I would describe the fit as a modern extra-small. This means that the girls can also fit in this shirt.

shoulder to shoulder : 16"

underarm to underarm: 19"

sleeve (top of shoulder to end of cuff): 21"

bottom of collar to hem (back): 26"

color: blue/green/tan

IMG_0149-2.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg