Giuliano Fujiwara S/S 2010

Guest jmatsu
I'm kind of getting tired of the oranges that are in all the spring shows, but this is still a fine collection. Not really feeling much of the footwear, though.

not really pushing the market and the frontal strapped ones remind me of kanye west for lv, but i see a couple that look pretty good. sure we'd get a different impression from better pics. like the sandals even tho everybody probably thinking rs.

Guest jmatsu
All in all I think it's a pretty consistent collection that screams Giuliano Fujiwara

this is an interesting statement. or maybe i am just thinking 2 much. consistent for dead fujiwara? his wife's past direction? or matsumura and the recent seasons?

that's not really what i meant. i was talking about the more recent seasons. since 2005 or 2006? the whole line has been pushed in a consistent direction, style and look. or i guess i should say that the current designer has a fairly distinct aesthetic which i now associate with gF