FS: Rachel Comey, A.P.C, Michael J Krell - Small Sizes

choice

For my first ever Superfuture post, I'm offloading some great stuff that never really got a chance to leave my closet. PM me if you're interested and I'll gladly answer your questions, I ship priority mail and follow up with a tracking number. Prices are negotiable.

14m84tk.jpg

A.P.C. Courdoroy slacks in grey, cut like Petit Standards, Sz 29. Bought for 180 from Blackbird, but in lue of the APC summer sale I'll be letting them go for a cool 100 shipped.

28jv0x4.jpg

Michael J. Krell Skinny fit cotton Chinos, both in Navy and Khaki. Both are Sz. 28's and are no longer being made I don't think. 70 shipped, individually of course. Great brand, the guys there are really nice and make great products, I reccomend hitting em' up once they start releasing more stuff.

24xlw68.jpg

A pair of brownish grey suede Rachel Comey Trigger derbies. Great shoes, worn once or twice and comes with dustbag. Sz 10.5, I don't think they're being produced or sold anywhere anymore. Bought for 220, going for 150.

Yo guys. The MJK skinny chinos fit pretty much exactly like the April77 Costello khakis. The fit on these are really great for skinny/slim fit. Not many other options for stuff like this